Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Gravity Works

Started by Dave45, July 08, 2009, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montec

Gravity is a pseudo force that results when mass interacts with a time gradient. Any object with mass will cause a time gradient to form around it as said mass interacts with space. (The mechanics of this interaction is where the money is.) Multiple objects with mass have overlapping (and adding) time gradients.
Centrifugal force, which is another pseudo force, is also a result of some type of "time rate" interaction. This can be seen by atomic clocks as they all tick at the same rate at sea level everywhere on the spinning Earth.

Just my 2 cents worth.
:)

onthecuttingedge2005

Look! build yourselves a Sphere of Aerogel, let it be hollowed, leave nothing in it, no air no nothing, it will displace itself upon gravity and its influence, Gravity is caused by condensing matter and energy, the Aerogel Sphere will prove the test is correct. it will float to space if it is allowed to rise on its own.

this is not very difficult to comprehend. stop messing with anti-gravity and start understanding what gravity isn't!

Jerry ;)

nueview

you are now talking about boyance this is an effect of gravity upon bodies fill a balloon in a bucket of water it will only rise so far it is not anti gravity nore will it drift off into space so perhaps you should rethink this a bit.
Martin

onthecuttingedge2005

with my model I can defeat Gravity with the greatest efficiency. there is nothing more efficient at defeating gravity than a vacuum. Atom's already contain 99.999 percent vacuum, I just increased that value on a macro state.

Yes, it is buoyancy and is negative to gravitational influence because you can't have gravity without matter and energy being present. you can't have absolute "zero" gravity because there is no such thing.

The Aerogel sphere is an unpowered model. a powered model is Nuclear including Propulsion against a negative bouyant ship made of ultra hard Carbon Nano Tube Aerogel.

when you are still crawling on the ground wondering how it all works, I will be on my floating sky City of Aerogel.

the correct term is Negative Gravity and not Anti-Gravity, there is no such thing as Anti-Gravity.
Jerry ;)

onthecuttingedge2005

If you want to know what a Super Aerogel floating City that can be in space or in an Atmospheric Nebula is a Carbon Nanotube Aerogel Dyson Sphere.

you can read about a Dyson Sphere here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyson_sphere

Jerry ;)