Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Gravity Works

Started by Dave45, July 08, 2009, 09:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

I won't even get into the Great City of Atlantis. well, you know where that's going.

not to mention the superior Solar Cell Technology that will come about when all this comes into place. as an added Power Tech that is.

A City that can go to the deepest darkest abyss of the Oceans to the very highest of Heavens, it can also traverse time. if we are lucky we may get to see it, our efforts, will the lost City of Atlantis rise!

I know I will do everything I can to make that a true story. my intuition tells me that I am correct.

Jerry ;)

onthecuttingedge2005

Then there is the tale of the Emerald City, for which I know it is made of Beryllium, Carbon Nano-Tube Aerogel. is the Great City of Atlantis the Same Emerald City of Folklore and Fairytales. We will see.

maybe that Hot Air Balloon wasn't so primative after all.

Jerry ;)

gravityblock

Quote from: nueview on July 12, 2009, 03:56:29 PM
even sympithetic vibration has a propogation speed related to time.
curvature of space or not is related to the interaction of energy on bodies having mass without mass it doesn't matter because you won't existbut as a thought and the all bets are off and gravity will not apply at all so you are off topic here.

Martin

I'm not sure who you are telling is off topic, but I have a feeling this was geared towards me since I have been talking about Time

The topic of the thread is How gravity works.  I believe the fluctuations of Time causes gravity due to mass following the path of least resistance.  So, I am not off-topic.  Just because you don't agree with the concept, doesn't mean it's off-topic when I believe Time is how gravity works.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: Montec on July 12, 2009, 04:23:39 PM
Gravity is a pseudo force that results when mass interacts with a time gradient. Any object with mass will cause a time gradient to form around it as said mass interacts with space. (The mechanics of this interaction is where the money is.) Multiple objects with mass have overlapping (and adding) time gradients.
Centrifugal force, which is another pseudo force, is also a result of some type of "time rate" interaction. This can be seen by atomic clocks as they all tick at the same rate at sea level everywhere on the spinning Earth.

Just my 2 cents worth.
:)

I agree with you.  Very well said.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

onthecuttingedge2005

incase you wanted to make some home made Aerogel's:

http://adzoe.8m.com/Aerogelsa.htm

Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
Jerry ;)