Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Recent Posts

Started by 0c, July 14, 2009, 01:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which theme do you prefer?

Basic
3 (100%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

0c

Stefan,

I noticed the "Recent Posts" section on the forums page just shrank i size. I suggest you compromise and make it a bit larger, at least 1 day. Some of us can't check in every hour to see what's new.

Also, I much prefer the "Basic View" to the "Default View" and think you should make Basic the Default. Once logged in people can set whatever theme they prefer, but for those of us who spend most of our time lurking, switching themes is an irritation.

I suggest taking a poll to see which theme most users prefer.

tak22

I agree completely  :)

For me the biggest + for the basic view is that it marks the Recent Posts that I've opened, which I use to 'mark' and keep track of where I last left off. Very handy!

tak

0c

I see the "Recent Posts" section has now completely vanished when using the Basic view. Now, the only way I can see the list of recent posts is with the Default view, which does not keep track of what has aleady been viewed.

So much for usabilty.

tak22

OK, what's going on here? If it's red vs blue then us blues are losing.  >:(

Here's an alternate/quickest way to view Recent Posts but it isn't a pleasent reading experience:

0c

Yeah, I tried that. It sucks.

C'mon people. Don't just accept the default. Try both themes and then express your preferences in the poll above.