Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tishatang

Jeanna and Freepow
This is good news.  The fact that regardless of composition and size of things in the ground, there are frequency  similarities.  This tells me the source is the earth and not unique to the cell. 

The calculator for 2.2 Mhz show wavelength as about 112 feet at quarter wavelength.  Obviously, very long even for high freq.  Actually, we only need to tap into a harmonic.  We can divide down by even numbers to arrive at practical distances to place ground rods.  I am more curious about the ringing frequency.  This is what the earth is rebounding at in terms of resonance.  Consider the earth a bell.  There will be all kinds of spikes and voltages from many sources  striking the earth.  Anything from lightning to induced voltage from power lines plus everything is grounded.  This will explain the fact as you increase scale, more freqs will be revealed.  As a spike of energy enters the earth, the earth will rebound at its natural resonance.  This resonance should be more or less a constant compared to all the random freq hitting the earth.  This is probably the freq to eventually tune to?   In other words, no matter what freq hits the earth, it will always ring at its natural resonance.

Only further analysis will reveal if this is true?  Besides AC and DC voltage, we should look at the freq of the ringing or oscillations after the main pulsing freq to see if it is a constant.  If so, this is the mechanism we can use to prime the pump so to speak.  By injecting this freq back into the earth, we can energize the local field and get things to flow.

I will draw up a diagram for freepow to try if he has the parts on hand.  Let us try and raise the volts and amps of his existing EER's.  We want to build a resonant circuit based around the freq of his main pulses.   Don't worry about the ringing freq for now until we get more data.

tishatang

Hi Freepow

Here is an idea for experiments if you have the stuff?  Need one var air cap from old radio, one coil of wire on plastic spool, one led.

Pull off enough wire from spool to wind about 25 turns back onto spool.  This will make a step up transformer.   The 25 turns will make a series res circuit using the var cap between your ground rods.  The cap will block DC, but allow the AC part to multiply the amps available.  This will drop the volts, but the step up transformer should help give back some voltage. 

Theoretically, if this were radio, we would get no power gain.  But radio only has the small signal received from the radio station.  Here we are tapping into a resonance of the earth which is a huge reservoir of energy.  Hopefully, the earth will provide the boost and light the led? 

As an option, you could add a second var air cap across the secondary, the rest of the spool of wire.  This will create a parallel res circuit multiplying the voltage by at least 50 times.  Maybe we could tune one circuit to the primary pulse freq and the other circuit to the ringing freq?  They are harmonically related to each other or they would not be together on the scope.

If you get no response, you could switch the coils and make the big coil the series circuit and the small 25 turn coil the parallel circuit.  This would make more sense because the resonant ringing freq is higher and would use the smaller inductor with the air cap to tune to a higher freq.  If we  are lucky, our crude inductors will fall into a range of harmonics of the earth.  Otherwise, if we know the freqs of the signals, we can wind  custom coils that will create resonance with the var air caps we have on hand.

If you have no var air caps, you can slide a iron bolt slowly through the center of the air coil spool.  This will change the inductance with a fixed cap to change resonance points.  You can then change fixed caps of different sizes to raise and lower you bands of resonance.  A capacitor substitution box would be helpful here.  You can make one or  buy one off ebay.  I hope this does not sound too complicated. 

Another option is to somehow add back the .9 volt DC to our multiplied AC?
You may need a diode for the led?  I am not good on circuits.

Good luck,
Chris

Pirate88179

tishatang:

This is a good idea but, why not just use a joule thief circuit and then you can light all of the leds you want?  Couple the JT circuit with a supercap and you capture the spikes as real power and, you can make leds light.  In my first experiment with the EER I didn't use a JT (I didn't know what they were back then) but I did use a supercap (.22 Farad 5.5 volts) and I could finally light an led from my electrodes in the ground.  Then I lit 2, then 3 and my record now, using the JT too, is 400 leds.

I think there is more power in the earth than we could possibly use.  We just need to learn how to tap into it better.  I especially like your approach to the wave length, as if it were radio, and we could design better receivers based upon this wave length, or divisions thereof.  I think this has real promise.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

freepow

:( Sorry Tishtang, I tried what you said, not one bit of volts or current came out ! dont know why...

@ Pirate... How did you connect your super cap to EER (EB), and how long did you charge it for ??
                and how much current did your super cap hold ???
                would you draw a diagram explaining exactly how the cap was connected to EER, please, thanks.

tishatang

@Bill
400 leds.  That's amazing!   Had no idea.   I am in my own little world here in China.  No access to youtube or googlevideo.  So many threads I don't read because always relating to latest video.  Can't do any experiments anyway.

I used the led as an indicator when you approach resonance.  I could have said load, but you would have no visual unless you used a voltmeter at output.  What I have been doing is try to put myself in Stubblefields place.  How did he do what he did with what he had to work with in the 1880's and 90's.

It's good to know there is a backup if none of my ideas work.  400 leds keeps the lights on if the grid goes down.  Good Work!

@Freepow
I don't know why nothing either.  Maybe it's because the small turns are not big enough inductor to get resonance at your local frequencies?  It will help for me to see a diagram of what you did and what are the freqs shown on your scope.  Knowing the freqs will give me an idea of what size inductor to use.  It could be a regular transformer would work here instead of the homemade quickie.  Although the transformer should be buried to get closer to what Stubblefield did.  Thanks for trying.
Chris
I agree with you that Pirate should post a link here to the latest 400 led schematic.