Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

@ tishatang,
I have my tuners out and ready to proceed further.
The coil you posted a few pages back, is 25 turns, should I make this coil with 30 turns, then provide taps between 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30 turns.

With the secondary, this is shown as 100 tuens, should I make this with 120 turns, with taps between 100 and 120?

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@ tishatang,

When I wind the coils, what would you recomend as the core? Air core, Iron lamination core, (as in MOT) or solid iron bar?

I am thinking of paralleling across the tuner, a number of capacitors, what values would you suggest.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@ the_big_M

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on December 03, 2009, 10:15:00 AM
Thanks for your response.  I downloaded a copy of the drawing.  It's very representative of the Bedini motor, with the major exception being the MOT.  Caution with that!  Mechanical setups aren't my forte', but I like the relatively low voltage approach by Bedini.

--Lee
Hi Lee, it is a bedini .

If you go back a few posts, and click on the paper clip, you will see this in operation

I'm just putting it to a different use, see the pic below, Ultra Violet radiation, I can smell the OZONE ha ha

tishatang

@electricme
I would not be a hurry to wind some coils.  I would first use the MOT you have in the ground to see what you get.  Use the secondary first because it will have more inductance and give you a lower freq.  Try to setup up a resonant circuit with the secondary and the var cap.  Slowly sweep with the var cap.  Look for highs and lows with your meter.  If you get nothing, then try the primary coil.  This will change your freq bands.

The MOT can be a crude representation of the Stubblefield EB.  Both are  iron core coils.  It is on record that he had large plate caps as seen in photos.  My feeling is he is using the coils in the buried EB as part of res circuit with those caps.  He had fixed caps and had to tune with another var inductor in series with the EB inductor.  We have the advantage of var caps than did not exist in his day.  When you get some spikes as you tune, try and get the freqs.  If you get no signals, we can add another cap with the var cap and change freq bands.  We should get something.  I will try and draw up a sketch for you.

electricme

@ tishatang,
Thank you for this info, I will begin on it tomorrow sometime.

jim