Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altrez

Awesome idea guys. I will put one together today! Not sure if I have any carbon so it will be most probably copper and zinc.

Do not have a compass either so I will guess :)

@jeanna

What do I need to set our scope to?

Thanks!

-Altrez

altrez

@all

Ok here is my simple earth battery. I am getting .935Volts form this setup. It is a big zinc roofing nail and a small piece of copper pipe.

-Altrez

electricme

@Altrez
Excellent, that's the way. ;)

Quote from: altrez on July 15, 2009, 08:13:11 AM
@all
Ok here is my simple earth battery. I am getting .935Volts form this setup. It is a big zinc roofing nail and a small piece of copper pipe.
-Altrez

Nice tidy bare earth garden there I see  :D .935volts is pritty good, nothing to be sneezed at, its better than mine   lol.

Yes Jeanna will be the best to advise you about duplicating her scope settings, and if your results are similar to hers, then it could be a bench mark to begin with.

cheers all
jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@All
Here is the EB scope and I made a TWV for people to look at and download if they wish to.
If you look below there is a small paper clip, just double click on this and you can see the TWV.

After looking at several of these videos, you will begin to see the earth energy wave as it pulces through, I don't know why the top of the wave has flattened out a bit, but this has been this way since yesterday.

There seems to be a small ringing or Pulse at the bottom in the trough of the wave and something on the verticals also.

enjoy

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

electricme

@All,
Here is a even closer image of tonight's EB scope shots.

jim