Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anybody built one of these generators and are they hard to build?

Started by OscarMeyer, July 14, 2009, 11:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaero_Vincent

What concerns me even more is how a couple of folks are purchasing the latest revisions just to prove that the new plans are still a scam.

OscarMeyer

Quote from: GiorNell on July 15, 2009, 02:04:44 AM
I haven't bought the plans, but...
1. If you go to youtube and search for magniwork, you'll see they are desperatelly trying to sell the plans by exploiting other peoples videos. You will not find an original video of the divice. This is NOT OK, and smells like a scam.
2. OscarMeyer you say you are not trying to sell anything but you include an affiliate link to your post.
Just my 2cents.

Regards

GiorNell,

First of all, I am NOT an affiliate of this company nor have I ever purchased any plans or products from this company or their website.  This is the reason I asked people’s advice here!

Secondly, I found out about this company through OVERUNITY.COM as they are a current sponsor and advertiser on here so that would be Stephan’s (the site owner’s) affiliate that he has chosen to accept their money from in order for them to advertise professionally on this site!  Which is why I am extremely confused about?  Is Stephan whoring us out?  Why is he allowing us to be scammed right on his own site? 

Anyways, thank you people who were able to steer me away from spending money on the scammer’s site.

Regards,
Oscar.

sm0ky2

as morally aprehensible at it may seem,
$$ is $$, if stephan has to take $$ from a scammer, to keep this site running, that thats what has to be done..

i would hope that he gets rid of their link ASAP, but
just in case that doesnt happen i'll give my 3 cents....

The magniwork people are showing videos and pictures of OTHER PEOPLES devices.  ALL of what they have shown is OTHER peoples work.

Furthermore - the people listed in the so-called "testimonials" are completely FAKE - these people do NOT EXIST.. at least not on any major database that i have access to from my job.
and, EVERYONE is on these databases. so ,. they are FAKE testimonials.

They are taking money for instructions to build a product that does not exist.  IF they even sent you ANY plans at all, they will be either for a non-working device, or copied from SOMEONE ELSES plans.

Do not buy anything from this company. period.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Xaero_Vincent

Oscar has a point.

While the link to Magniwork has been removed, there is still one called "Magnet_Energy" on the left Products pane. This links to this site:

http://www.magnet4power.com

This is probably the same fraudulent crap as Magniwork.

Steven Dufresne

Stefan's ads may be done the same way as the ads on my website. I signed up with Google's ad program, they gave me some javascript, I inserted it wherever I want the ads to go, and they then supply the ads. The advertisers bid for ad placements, not always knowing which specific websites the ads will go do but using other criteria, and then an automated systems places the ads based on individual webpage content matching the advertiser's criteria.

A few times I've looked at the ads on my webpages and saw an ad that looked like it was from this scammer. Each time it wasn't though.

Stefan, you might want to contact whoever feeds your ad box in your left pane that has Magnet_Energy listed and tell them it's a scammer. I just clicked through and looked at their webpage and it's definately them. They make the claim that for as little as $200 you can send power back to the power company. That's how I know it's them.
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson