Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Applications for Aerogels

Started by Cloxxki, July 16, 2009, 02:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on July 21, 2009, 03:14:18 PM
I am plagued by Daja Vu.
it is like a haunting, what would you do?
I understand it but yet I don't understand it. it's nuts!
the closer I get the more it haunts me.
I am growing tired of being haunted by my own mind. it is not healthy.

Jerry :o
Hey Jerry,
I had a problem with fear once that I got over.  But that was my main problem.  Read this:

"90% of what happens to people, they do to themselves."
--A spiritual Teacher I once had, whom I'll call Kathy

Kathy has a point.  I learned that myself.  If I can, so can others.  Be honest with yourself and try to work through it.

I did.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

gravityblock

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on July 21, 2009, 03:14:18 PM
I am plagued by Daja Vu.

it is like a haunting, what would you do?

I understand it but yet I don't understand it. it's nuts!

the closer I get the more it haunts me.

I am growing tired of being haunted by my own mind. it is not healthy.

Jerry :o

You're not alone.  I know what it is like.  You having thoughts and images pop in your head and consuming every waking moment.  It is a wonderful thing, but at the same time it can cause you to lose your mind, because the information is coming in so fast and is mind boggling. 

Everything you hear, see, and read reveals another mystery or hidden thing.  You're mind is not haunted with your own thoughts, but is haunted with thoughts from an external source.  There is literally no room left for your own thoughts, other than trying to understand the information you are receiving.  Consider it as a gift and not a haunting.

(Acts 2:17)   In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Prophecy describes the disclosing of information that is not known to the prophet by any ordinary means,  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy

This is what you are experiencing, disclosure of information from an external source.  You are truly blessed.  As the time draws closer, there will be more and more people experiencing what you have been.  I have experienced this myself.  I won't say anymore than this, cause I will be called a crack pot, but I am sure you understand me.

Take care,

GB

P.S.  You're a drunkard, a saint, and a scholar all rolled up into one.  I'm a stoner, a sinner, and a believer all rolled up into one.  What a combination.  LOL   ;)
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Cloxxki

Brain fart.
Is the "emptyness" in aerogels air, or true vacume? I believe in most case the former.

I can imagine that with the right structure, a vacume and then gas-proof coated beam of aerogel might be stronger, from being at tension, than when merely being a polymer flavoured beam of air.

the_big_m_in_ok

Cloxxki said:
I can imagine that with the right structure, a vacume and then gas-proof coated beam of aerogel might be stronger, from being at tension, than when merely being a polymer flavoured beam of air.
I agree.  One can set the flame of a butane blowtorch up to the bare material and it won't even get very hot.  But can it be compressed into a sheet?   What are its physical properties in that condition?  It might be used as insulation after that, if it's strong enough or can be bonded to metal.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

gravityblock

I find it hard to believe that the aerogels have been publicly known since 1931 and the general public knows very little about it's properties and it's potential uses.  The aerogels could only be made in a lab with expensive equipment and processes in order to do experiments and to study this material until recently.

This is just more evidence of our governments suppressing technology from the public.  I am sure the governments have mastered and perfected these aerogels for all kinds of purposes by now.  It wouldn't surprise me if they don't have a cheap, quick, and easy to control method in manufacturing these aerogels in mass production by now, while the public is still stuck with a time consuming, expensive, and difficult to control methods.  We are nothing but slaves to the powers that be.  We have been bamboozled and hoodwinked again.  LOL

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.