Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why not share?

Started by Tito L. Oracion, July 17, 2009, 06:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Tito at first I had the same question as you. But being involved for more than a year in this community I got a bit wiser.

I learned it's not about the lack of sharing ideas. In fact there's an overflow of freely shared very promising looking ideas. The problem is the lack of support people are getting.

I have helped numerous people spread their ideas, improve on them or help with the visualization of them so that more attention could be got. But one after the other has dimmed down and withered away. Because people who do have the skills to create some of the builds are just not interested, either by skepticism or ignorance.

People in these communities don't compliment each other one bit. If someone has skill A and someone else has skill B, why not work together to combine skill A and B? Instead people are forced to acquire all the necessary skills themselves and waste a huge amount of time and money. This isn't open source collaboration one bit. People only help someone for their self interest. This will lead us back to the capitalistic system this whole corrupt world is based on.

How can we make a change if our attitudes don't change?

In the meantime I will keep on helping as much people as I can.

lltfdaniel1

It has been happening look at the tariel 5kw thread and earth battery datalogging.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)