Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sue Obomba...Avoid Deployment

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 19, 2009, 06:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

jibbguy

Look there are lots of valid reasons for dis'ing Obama, but using that UTTERLY DISCREDITED thingie about his birth status won't work at all and will only make those who try look like imbeciles... There are archived "Birth Announcements" in the Hawaii newspapers that prove he was born in the U.S. (and the stuff about the birth certificate being "faked" was also completely exploded). That and dozens of witnesses say: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS ONE.

He is "legitimately" President, but what does that mean lol? Considering "GW" was too, it means nothing special, and that even morons and murderers can be elected if the corporate plutocracy backs them. What bothers me (and makes me question my Country's general mental health lol), is that many of the peeps who are now attacking Obama for any silly thing they can (like this), worshiped bush and backed him through everything.. Supporting and doing many of the same things Obama is doing now ;)

Do they see the logic problems with this, lol? Do they care? Apparently the capability for independent and critical thought is not a requirement for joining this group ;)

The Red vs Blue deliberate polarization of the US in every way is all about Tribalism, all about using instinct and division against us as a method of control.... We should be smarter that by now, huh? But many are not, and i guess real Enlightenment won't come to the world until this is somehow solved.

Cap-Z-ro

Except for some unofficial documents held up as proof, I have not seen any evidence whatsoever to verify Obomba's true nationality.

There has been no signed birth certificate produced that I've seen...and I've been watching for it...unless it happened in the last few days, and hasn't leaked out yet.

Plus, he deserves every bit of negative press he gets, for what he's a party to.

Regards...

Asymatrix

Obama obtained a copy of his Birth Certificate. It is stamped with a signature, as is common practice.

Photo of Birth Cirtificate: (yet again)

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

Factcheck.org

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/has_a_smoking_gun_been_found_to.html

Young Turks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB1opCUt4zk&feature=popular

Cap-Z-ro

None of that stuff is a "birth cirtificate".

Having some talking head holding up a document dated June 2007, to the effect that Obomba was born in Hawaii, is not a birth cirtificate.

As we all know lawyers and judges are not all totally honest, so any one of the crooks that litter that field could have been used to sign his name on that "document".

So far all I have seen are countless blocks put up in front of any who sought a true certificate of birth.

The smell of BS around this latest war criminal president still lingers.

Regards...