Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some new photos of Walt

Started by hartiberlin, April 05, 2005, 06:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: Kysmett on April 06, 2005, 09:00:25 AM
Why is it that the cylyinder is worse than the plate?

It looked like there was more surface area in the cylinder. Could it be that the current generated in the middle of the cylinder can not escape, except at the edges? Or perhaps is it something more simple that I have overlooked?

Hi,
yes, this is a good question !
It seems you could be right, that only the outside of the cylinder will
conduct the current mostly in this case.
If you put a Zamak rod INSIDE the graphite cylinder, it gets
a bit better, so  this might be an explanation.
But in general there is also a difference in the graphite material
conducting the current !
These graphite plates are made mostly from "Blow-graphite" and
seem to have more innern surface than the graphite material
of the cylinders.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Walter Hofmann

Hi
yes it is right in this cells there is a little bit strange because it seams that the current is only generated where a free flow is possible from the graphite to the alloy.
stefan is right if the alloy rod is put inside the graphitcylinder then you get more out, but you cannot reache the output as with the graphitsheet and aloy plate because the alloy plate has much more surface area as a 1/4 "rod.
dont forgett this is just the preliminary test what is only used by me to determine the overall capacity of the material and sizes.
The real test is with the cell build especially with my like stefan call's it "power powder" there the output is staggerd up to 5 times the current this is where the real value of my AG-cells comes.
I will post a seperate message in regards to all the value of my AG-cells.
greetings
walt

Kysmett

In order to test 'why' and the possibility that there has to be a direct 'line of sight', I think it would be interesting if you could 'aim' the cylinder towards its target.  Then if the readings vary as the cylider is moved, it will definitely be directional.  If you can get more current this way than with the zamak in the cylinder, it might also speak to the ammount of liquid nessessary to carry a full current.

Just an idea.

hartiberlin

Well it depends mainly on the graphite being used.
Bruce has got so far the best graphite with his cylinders,
so he gets very high voltage like 1.3 Volts in a saltwater bath together
with a Zamak rod.

Walt?s and my cylinders only give around 0.9 to 1.05 Volts.

Bruce is probably using additioanl chemical components together
with his graphite powder to scale the voltageup to 1.8 Volts,
which in my view will not last..
( but he seems to have a different opinion on that which
he will
probably have to show in his new coming products...)

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Bruce A. Perreault

Stefan,

My cells start out around at 1.8 volts. They stabilize at 1.5 volts. The batch that your cells came from is still generating 1.5 volts except for a few of them where the contact wire was not properly isolated with sealant.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? -Bruce P.