Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mass and Inertia

Started by Daniel Jackson, March 02, 2006, 08:19:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ring_theory

Exactly right. All of it. now what do you suggest I do to overcome my communication problem with the scientists and engineers?
It has been the biggest problem with this concept from the very start.

The mechanism is fully multifarious. Every componant has an extreme amount of variables. the ring armature it's self can have as few as 3 fields or as many as tens of thousands of fields. not to mention the many different materials it can consist of.   All by design variations and every componant depicts the other componants outcome and requirements per intended application. 

"If you can over come a loss in another stage of your idea then you have a concept to continue on as you develop along." that's exactly why the prototypes and the progressive research. It will be interesting to syncronize two rings and test the SG thing. But that's future research. I find the SFG thing interesting and will be looking into it.
It will indeed take a electromagnetic mechanism to cure "the addiction" However it will be the by-product of a combination of electromagnetic and permenant magnetic field interactions harmoniously transforming energy from state to state and back to the original state. I refer to it as "toying with energy" "elec to kinetic to elec". to achieve this i have yet to create the circutry but i'm sure it will follow suit with the simplicity of this mechanism.   

SFG Research

This thread was started on March 02, 2006, and so I am wondering if to date that anyone has solved the mass versus inertia problem in moving mass systems as the beginning of this thread states?

I would say that the problem with moving mass over unity ideas are suspect.  Here on the internet I can see allot of companies sprung up with devices based upon moving parts and magnets as well as coils etc.  And then they disappear.   Maybe the device wasn't at all what it was being sold as.  I mean if these things did as they are being sold as then we would hear about them in the news after awhile.  There would be an announcement somewheres about an over unity generator being discovered and tested in an university by students and faculty.

From March 02, 2006 to now, since this thread was started I am thinking that the statements herein are truth.

We do need to stop looking at allot these promises of coil and magnetic based technologies that come and go year in and year out and move onto another area of physics such as perhaps electrostatics and get away from all of these devices that are moving heavy masses against the  counter force of inertia and the counter force of friction.

Some very interesting things are going on in the world of electrostatics such as the use of asymmetrical capacitors for antigravity thrusters and there is even a device now thats similar to the asymmetrical capacitor lifters that appears to move mass by gravitational principles without the ionic thrust principle of the Lifters such as are being used at JLN Labs.  And this new device is based upon an old idea.  The original concept refers to it as gravitational warp.  And it dates back to the 1930's.

I am going to act as a prophet here and say that over unity will not come to us in the form of any electromechanical device with moving parts such as armatures and with masses such as magnets and coils and disk.  I would be very surprised if it did.  Yet, electromechanical devices are being built everyday it seems and so what is the sum of it all?  Nothing to show for it all to date!

It would be nice if there is some device ready out there and if it does have moving masses well then so be it, but, I am being a little wise here and using my head.

Energy versus mass versus counter forces such as inertia and friction?

I must confess that the replies to this thread above are a bunch of nonsense being uttered up here.  And one concept does not make a starship.  If all people can do is utter up their entire technical vocabulary in one paragraph of techno babble and then exhaust all of their knowledge in that one paragraph then they are not researchers or scientist or technicians. 

Multiple applications engineer up a new concept and system.  One principle begins it all but many more concepts are drawn upon in the course of research and design.

If one can not transform their views into a few layman's terms then I am suspect of their technical training.  I am trained in electronics and some of the ideas here being talked about about coils and magnets are not in my physics books or electronics books.  I am unfamiliar with the words and ideas of the esoteric and exotic sort, with all of the metaphysical talk sown into the mix.  Thats not science.  Thats all make believe or urban myth science.

bitRAKE

What mass is not moving? (c:
Energy might not be FREE, but the universe has been building it up for billions of years - the fact that we exist means it is availble to us.

Moab

SFG. No slam But,

Your right. That kind of thinking goes all the way back to Maxwell-Heavyside.. Because Heavyside was lazy and didnt want to do the math when he translated Maxwells work. THE Unified field theory has been labled a myth or fiction. All mass has atoms and therefore enertia. Frequency/timeing play an important role in extracting energy. Hell from anything, From Coal, To magnet motors. To say that it is a myth or it cant be done is nieve. Even the normal science as most see it today say that you cant create or distroy energy, Only move it. Ok, move it from where to where? Is that one field or two? my guess is one. All energy comes from and goes back to the same place In my oppionoin. We use it when we move it, Thats all there is to it. One field. Generates all energy, Even heat-light- elecrtricity, All of it. Myth or not Maxwell i think was right. So was Tesla,T.H Morey, Hendershot, Bill Muller, Steven Mark and a host of others. Some new kids on the block will get a good start right here on OU.com. And Thank-you to Stephan Hartman for creating it. Everyone here knows they (The new kids) arnt going to be tought theories of OU/Zpe or any other theory for that mater other than the dogma of current thinking/Science in any school. Lest i remind you all in Maxwells day, The things we do 24-7 with the common electron was "Crazy talk, Myths and urbon ledgond''. Kind of makes ya think dont it? Hell he had never even seen one. But he knew they are real. And had potential, And great things did come of his discoveries. and 150years later,, well you get the idea.

We, Well I'm, not looking for normal science here @ Ou.com, If I were. I'd be buried in tec manuals. Well i do that too. But the point is, We are all standing on a huge dinamo called earth. At what point do we agree that we, As the human race can extract useable, Clean and cheap energy from its mass,enertia and magnetic fields, And then begin to search for those answers in ernest? That Sirs is the 100-Billion-Billion,dollar "Q" And the reason most of us are here. The hunt has begun.

Just my .02, And my search  :)   .M.

bitRAKE

There are many experiments which demonstrate how power is just organized potential - for example, Kelvin's Thunderstorm ( http://amasci.com/emotor/kelvin.html ). The form of the apparatus organizes the potential inherant in the environment. Potential exists everywhere at multiple scales (or dimensions if you prefer).

Does the reductionist approach of the scientific method apply well to the study of complex organized systems? Despite the success had by science, I would argue that only statistical or superficial knowledge of such systems is possible unless simplier equivalent systems existed.

Lucky for us, we are finding that universality (computational equivalence) doesn't require much - not only do simplier equivalent systems exist, but they are plentiful. Might this also mean overunity cannot be restricted to a single mechanism? Not exactly, but it does mean there will be several completely valid explanations for precisely the same thing.
Energy might not be FREE, but the universe has been building it up for billions of years - the fact that we exist means it is availble to us.