Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

polarized water, is the whole point.

Started by nitinnun, July 21, 2009, 04:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeairBear

Here is a question... Why can't fire or any sort of combustion propagate inside a pyramid? Many people have tried, even cigarette lighters will not light. What did they use as light inside before the recent discovery of electrical light? Or should I say most recent rediscovery, since we have unearthed ancient batteries such as the "Baghdad Battery".

Another strange fact... It has been found that alligator feces was used as a spermicidal birth control by ancient Egyptians. I would like to read what theories are out there as to how they figured this out. "Hey honey, let's try to stick some alligator shit up in you and see if you get pregnant after we have s e x !"  The word s e x will not post...

Puharich also Found that all pyramids around the world, or at least the ones he had been in, have a resonance of about 8Hz. That's pretty damn close to the 7.82Hz Schumann's earth resonance. Again, how could they know all this back then?

So much more, so little time...

Cheers!
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

lumen

Quoteit is truly a neusance, to know how something wonderous works,
yet not have enough motivation to build it.

I've seen this same problem several times!
The real problem is, as long as you never build it, you can always believe it will work.
If you build it, then when it doesn't work, your dream is over and your too old to start a new dream.
I think you should just go to church every week, and dream how nice it will be in heaven.
Then your dream will last all the way to the end!

newbie123

Quote from: konduct on July 27, 2009, 07:44:08 PM
Farrah "Faucet Mouth" Day is a Limey queer. The only time he is quiet is when he all too frequently has a pole in his mouth.

:o

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

nitinnun

Quote from: lumen on July 27, 2009, 09:09:28 PM
I've seen this same problem several times!
The real problem is, as long as you never build it, you can always believe it will work.
If you build it, then when it doesn't work, your dream is over and your too old to start a new dream.
I think you should just go to church every week, and dream how nice it will be in heaven.
Then your dream will last all the way to the end!

your post assumes that my pyramid polarization concepts, cannot work as a device.

this assumption of yours, comes from your doubt.
from your pessemism.
from your negativity.
NOT from any knowledge that you possess.

doubt-based denial of technology, does not belong on this website.
just like farrah days big fat witch-hunting doom-saying mouth, does not belong on this website.

optimism is what gets things done.
not b*tching to someone about how things cannot work.

but your cannot-ing will hurt only you. not me.
because "i" know better, than to worship the concept of "impossible" !

but anyway.
my concepts are all valid.
i see most of how they work.

that special feeling that never steers me wrong glows like the sun, regarding my project.

i know that even a pyramid simple wooden pyramid, polarizes water placed in it.
and polarizing water, is the whole point of my plans.
and i have many ways, to polarize water.

if my first attempt does not work,
than i will improve it until it does work.

because the only possible unknown things, are all small design details.

it will work.
and if not a pyramid, than i know of other sources of clockwise and counter-clockwise magnetic spin.

*caugh* wimhurst *caugh*

giantkiller

To the victor goes the spoils. The losers ask 'What the hell just happened and where did the victor come out of nowhere from?'
I have to get back to the bench and get my really cool stuff hooked up portable for my next adventures. I have testing to do in resonant edifaces around the world. I follow my dreams instead of spewing nightmares. I am continuing this progress with a broken clavicle at the moment.
Pursuing dreams sure beats swallowing worldy vomit.
It is men of vision that have created your world that you trash with prejudice and loathing. Anybody on the same ride as this?

Watch the Twilight Zone episode of 'Kick the can' and for those that dream: Make the world a better place against all odds. I am.

--giantkiller. Unstoppable.