Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

polarized water, is the whole point.

Started by nitinnun, July 21, 2009, 04:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

i will never stop thinking of how to make the world a BETTER place.
no matter how many utter fool-baits try to drag me down into their brand of uselessness.

how did you break your clavicle bone, giantkiller ?

sm0ky2

the secret to the pyramids capacitance was in their limestone-casing, which was removed by modern society to hide their secret.

the layering of the different stones and metals acted as a gigantic capacitor, charged by the earth and sun and used to charge up their (ark) weapons.

LIGHT was transmitted into the depths of the pyramids by Mirrors: reflected through various tunnells, creating the light of many suns inside.
This is all written very clearly in the heiroglyphs, and substantiated by artifacts discovered in and around the pyramids themselves. The removal of the limestone casings is well documented, and is forbidden to replace them by Egyptian Law.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

nitinnun

the atlantians might have used some fancy yada yada to produce capacitance.
but they were using the pyramid, to recharge the onboard capacitors, of a fleet of flying war-saucers.

i don't need THAT much electricity.

i'm looking to produce enough electricity, for a few appliances.
so i might not even need the positive magnetism of the sunlight, to boost the positive half of the water polarization capacitor.

though i wouldn't mind having a beam weapon.
to make certain people permanently incapable of insolently complaining, about how my goals are "stupid".

lumen

Quoteoptimism is what gets things done.
not b*tching to someone about how things cannot work.

I did not say it would not work!..
You say it will not work by your own doubt and unwillingness to build it.
The facts always speak for themselves. It's easier to dream of gold than to earn it.
The self righteous know all in their dreams, but in the light of day their dreams are of no use and hide until nightfall where they will rule again.

But whatever, I have my own projects to save the world!

newbie123

Wanting to help the world/humanity is awesome;  the world needs more people like this.  But choosing to living in a fantasy world won't help anyone...
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.