Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

polarized water, is the whole point.

Started by nitinnun, July 21, 2009, 04:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrah Day

People never cease to amaze me.

GK, you're having a laugh right...? I mean you can't seriously be giving credence to someone who purports to have been an angel in a past life, living a 5D existence! 

Quotei used to be an angel, in my past life.
i had the emotions and compassion of any angel, when i was a child.

This alone should set alarm bells ringing in any right-minded individual. Has everyone around here gone bonkers?  What is it with this place?  Surely no one is being taken in by this guys utter gibberish.

you say that you feel love for me.
my guides seem to still love me. from what i can hear of them, through my connection.

but I've mostly forgotten what love feels like......

if i cannot go back to 5D,
if i am stuck in 3d, because my heart is destroyed,
than maybe i will pass my time, by hunting farrah day like an animal.

i will track them down,
gut them with a rusty knife,
find their next incarnation,
and gut them again.

This place really is a madhouse - a focal point for the mentally impaired and no doubt mentally unstable. You don't need to be clairvoyant to be able to see that this guy has some serious mental issues... yet some of you are responding to him... just crazy!

This guy is without doubt as nutty as a fruitcake - even 'Inexplicably Stupid' sounds intelligent by this guys standards.

:'( Don't forget, he intends to track me like an animal and then gut me with a rusty knife... yep, sounds like a real angel too me... God would be proud!  ;)

If you're offended nutty, it's really simply a case of the truth hurting isn't it?  You're quite obviously not of sound mind.

Quote@nitinnun, Keep posting, spill your guts, and document your thinking.
Do not be shaken by the naysayers. They are mere ants on a dying anthill.

I can only assume that GK is playing you... finding you entertaining. Because no one in their right mind would encourage this madness.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

newbie123

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 26, 2009, 05:26:58 AM
People never cease to amaze me.

GK, you're having a laugh right...? I mean you can't seriously be giving credence to someone who purports to have been an angel in a past life, living a 5D existence! 

I lol'd so hard I almost pissed myself twice already reading some of these nutty posts.....     It's posters like these that turn this forum into a freak show ... Or comedy show depending on how you look at it.. heh.

But seriously,    anyone living in a 5D existence needs to be taking some meds.
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

giantkiller

If one follows the path of just the charged water then credance can be given. That is where I was coming from. We are all wacko to some degree. We all have formed loops we follow based a new and improved and expected outcome without adding input parameter changes, right?
You just never know what nugget might fall out of the nutshell.
E.I. The mention of the pyramids being large charged batteries is not only appealling but very possible.
If I tasked you to train some ants would you use a magnifying glass or a stick and honey?
We still don't fully understand nor comprehend crop circles. But just look at the math involved that we make shit up about!

The star of David tells of this. The 6 points in the Star of david represent the reflections like in that movie 'Core' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298814/
'The ripples reinforce each other in geometeric proportions'. Confined to a ring the star is made of 2 triangles.  Each triangle is made up of 3 notes or nodes that represent a chord. 2 chords disassociate matter or levitate objects like Keely did. It is also the same thing they used to 'get the ball through the hoops with their hips' at the ballcourt in Chizen Itza. The symbol on those hoops is the 'snake biting its tail'. They are off the ground.

Also the center wiring in a correctly connected 4 segment 2 phase motor represents a swaztikas.

The ignorant have truly overrun the planet with their reinterpretations of the ancient symbols.

The truth is right in front of our faces. There were never enough bullets in the Nazi internment camps to hold back the torrential hoard of angry jewish prisoners. Yet no one lifted a finger except to give up their jewelry.

--giantkiller. I play fair with everybody and everything is possible. What do you see?

newbie123

Quote from: giantkiller on July 26, 2009, 11:42:33 AM
E.I. The mention of the pyramids being large charged batteries is not only appealling but very possible.
Not possible or likely..

If I tasked you to train some ants would you use a magnifying glass or a stick and honey?
We still don't fully understand nor comprehend crop circles. But just look at the math involved that we make shit up about!

The star of David tells of this. The 6 points in the Star of david represent the reflections like in that movie 'Core' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298814/
'The ripples reinforce each other in geometeric proportions'. Confined to a ring the star is made of 2 triangles.  Each triangle is made up of 3 notes or nodes that represent a chord. 2 chords disassociate matter or levitate objects like Keely did. It is also the same thing they used to 'get the ball through the hoops with their hips' at the ballcourt in Chizen Itza. The symbol on those hoops is the 'snake biting its tail'. They are off the ground.

Also the center wiring in a correctly connected 4 segment 2 phase motor represents a swaztikas.

The ignorant have truly overrun the planet with their reinterpretations of the ancient symbols.

The truth is right in front of our faces. There were never enough bullets in the Nazi internment camps to hold back the torrential hoard of angry jewish prisoners. Yet no one lifted a finger except to give up their jewelry.

--giantkiller. I play fair with everybody and everything is possible. What do you see?

Crop circles,  swaztikas,   pyramids,   Oh my!   

You're somehow assuming that 3 most likely nutty theories are pointing to something else which is even nuttier...   You're grasping at straws x100000 .

Do you realize you're grasping at straws here?
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

giantkiller

Try copper, steel and iron bars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHZQpNbJhmA

In regards to Crop circles:
The genetically altered grains have been in our food stuffs for thousands of years.

You have a very far way to go.

--giantkiller. Guess I'll stop throwing my pearls amongst swine.