Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning waterhose water perpetual motion experiment by Tony Hughes

Started by hartiberlin, July 23, 2009, 05:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba1

Quote from: craZy on July 25, 2009, 07:01:50 PM
on my second try at this i had the hose rise to only 14 inches above water intake...

Was that water intake, or water level?  There is a difference.

broli

Quote from: Bubba1 on July 25, 2009, 09:01:27 PM
Was that water intake, or water level?  There is a difference.

I hope he didn't make such a basic mistake.

crazy, here's a simple test to confirm it. Fill two buckets equally with water. Move them apart and make sure they remain at equal height. Now let the outlet drop in the other bucket. Since you say it can flow 2 inches above the supposed water level you should have no problem letting it flow. The very second the water flows you instantly win.

ResinRat2

Anyone can test this out who has access to a body of water, like a lake, or even just a large swimming pool. Unfortunately that is not the case for me. I have no body of water nearby.

Just use a hose 15 feet or longer in length.

Good luck.

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

ResinRat2

Hi Jim,

I don’t even want to go there because I don’t believe the water weight is the reason the water would flow. I think that in order to eliminate any errors in “leveling” the experiment needs to be done in the same body of water; not in two separate buckets.

I believe this would work, but it needs to take into account the curvature of the earth. That is why the length of the hose is important. As I posted previously, the earth drops off at approximately 10 feet for every 30 miles in length. So a pipe that is a mile long and started out at the surface of the water would have the water level drop off a total of 4 inches over the length of the pipe. This means that the siphon effect would allow the water to flow even though it was at a higher altitude( as referenced to the water level) further down the pipeline. Water seeks its own level, but it does that in reference to the surface of the earth.

That means that a pipe or hose that is a quarter of a mile in length would have the water level drop off a total of one inch. That one inch is enough to get water to flow
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

ResinRat2

P-Motion,

What would keep air from entering through the funnel at the bottom, up the pipe, and into the vacuum; or what would keep air from entering through the bottom drain of the large reservoir and bubbling up into the vacuum as the water drains out? If water can go up the funnel pipe, then so can air. This is also true for the bottom drain opening as well.

This is what I think would happen because air would naturally want to rush in to fill that vacuum.