Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER

Started by shimondoodkin, July 24, 2009, 11:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Noskills

Fluxes don't mix between cores. What is created in the black core by secondaries stays there and bypass the primary. I tried putting air gap between white and black cores but it had no effect compared to case where cores touched. Normally if you form close loop using iron while coil is energized you will hear and feel the vibration. In this case absolutely no effect occurred. So, in my opinion they don't mix.

Of course you do as you please, I just wanted to inform you about this possibility since you are playing with this.

MarkE

Quote from: Neo-X on May 08, 2014, 02:12:16 AM

Are you talking to MEG? Where can i read about magnetic amplifiers? If i failed in this thane heins replication i will turn my transformer into MEG. I will completely remove the center leg then i will replaced it by a magnet.
No, I am talking about magnetic amplifiers, often referred to as mag-amps.  These are devices that control the flow of power by partially or fully saturating under the influence of a control current and thereby passing a much larger load current once saturated.  Google mag-amp.

Neo-X

Quote from: Jack Noskills on May 08, 2014, 08:58:15 AM
Fluxes don't mix between cores. What is created in the black core by secondaries stays there and bypass the primary. I tried putting air gap between white and black cores but it had no effect compared to case where cores touched. Normally if you form close loop using iron while coil is energized you will hear and feel the vibration. In this case absolutely no effect occurred. So, in my opinion they don't mix.

Of course you do as you please, I just wanted to inform you about this possibility since you are playing with this.

Im sorry but i dont get your point whats important here is the primary must high reluctance while the secondary has low reluctance. If you make an airgap between two core, the flux from the first core wont flow to the second core thus the flux will only flow to the two thinner leg of the first core. So the primary and secondary still has the same reluctance. Increasing the area of the core reduces the reluctance so the two core must close together in order to reduce the reluctance in the secondary.

Neo-X

A much better design is split the two black core in to halves then put the two into the sides of the white core so the flux can flow more easily into the black core.

Neo-X

Quote from: MarkE on May 08, 2014, 09:29:36 AM
No, I am talking about magnetic amplifiers, often referred to as mag-amps.  These are devices that control the flow of power by partially or fully saturating under the influence of a control current and thereby passing a much larger load current once saturated.  Google mag-amp.

Its just a power amplifier like transistor except the input was dc controlling the ac output.