Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Here's another better vid of the bare bones HV supply built with a LOPTX:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMl3pXvJ-mY

I also was experimenting with the supplies lowest ranges and managed to light a neon (and the power LED) with the input of 1.5V 1mA, see photos below.

So this unit covers uqite a broad power range and I think will be great for experimenting with.

edit:
the power indicator LED was being lit thanks to the inductive kickback in the primary. It won´t light on 1.5V

flathunter

The flyback is alive!!!!  Muhuhuhuhuuuh.

Thanks again Yucca.  great link with the rabid monkey.  I grabbed 2 old metal transistors from the market, rated with plenty of volts and amps (only 1 MHz...well, thats what the guy said...), so a bit slower.  I havent put in a choke, but i have 2 joule thiefs and one is definitely gonna be converted into the choke for this high voltage source.  I just tried the first transistor with no resistors or capacitors, and bobs your uncle about a centimetre long spark.  I used an old (i thought empty) 12 V battery and thats why i didnt bother with resistors or choke - just wanted to see if i'd got the pins right, and if it was ready for action.  Pleased to see it was!  I'll have a video for inspection when i've made it look a bit more presentable....

Yucca

Quote from: flathunter on August 05, 2009, 02:39:31 PM
The flyback is alive!!!!  Muhuhuhuhuuuh.

Thanks again Yucca.  great link with the rabid monkey.  I grabbed 2 old metal transistors from the market, rated with plenty of volts and amps (only 1 MHz...well, thats what the guy said...), so a bit slower.  I havent put in a choke, but i have 2 joule thiefs and one is definitely gonna be converted into the choke for this high voltage source.  I just tried the first transistor with no resistors or capacitors, and bobs your uncle about a centimetre long spark.  I used an old (i thought empty) 12 V battery and thats why i didnt bother with resistors or choke - just wanted to see if i'd got the pins right, and if it was ready for action.  Pleased to see it was!  I'll have a video for inspection when i've made it look a bit more presentable....

Great! More power Igor (cue maniachal laughter)!

The input power choke will let you run cooler.

edit:
look forward to the vid.

flathunter

Sorry Yucca - technical difficulties are holding back the vid.  I blew both my metal transistors when i tried my newer 12V battery.  Its 7A.H.  Is this far too much???  Should i be looking for a smaller battery?  The old 12V 7 A.H battery worked great, perhaps cos its almost empty - but the spark was only 1cm....i wanted something a little bigger!

I just tried taking the transistors out of the old monitor i used for the flyback.  First transistor - nothing from the old battery, not even the whining sound it made when i got a 1cm spark.  So, i get out the new battery, and i blow another transistor, but in a much more spectacular fashion than the first two metal ones.  Pieces of it flying round the room, and my wife heard it from the kitchen.  I'll be wearing gloves and goggles before i try any more!
;D

Hope the work in progress is going well!