Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stprue

Quote from: Yucca on September 04, 2009, 07:09:18 PM
Nice experiment, that tiny HV module is very sweet, I want one! The spark gap's a beauty too!

The tiny red hairpin wire must be going at a hell of a lick lol, I'm suprised the blue base caps can keep up.

So the seperate JT is unpowered and in the vicinity and is lighting? Do you notice your hairpin neon dimming if you bring the JT coil very close to the hairpin?

Do you have another JT to put close by and see if power is shared or do they both light just as bright?

edit:
Do you have a scope available?

Here is the little driver and it's worth the $4.95 

http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G16565

I through this together quick but the neon won't light unless I'm touching it, it is reaching with me, so the more surface area of my fingers that are touching it the more it lights up.  It will also light if touch the caps as well and if I remove the red hiarpin wire it stays lit fully....I can actually see little electrical sparks inside it.  I haven't noticed this but after my spark gap is put together it will be a lot easier to test stuff.  Right now it's just placed by hand.

I wish I had a scope.

stprue

Quote from: xee2 on September 05, 2009, 12:07:25 AM
@ stprue

Does the neon light if you remove the red wire loop?

Yes it lights both side fully.

stprue

Quote from: xee2 on September 05, 2009, 12:39:39 AM
@ stprue

I like your spark gap. Did you make it?

No I wanted something accurate so I bought one.  Here is the link!  Lots of good stuff here but not always the cheapest.

http://www.amazing1.com/sparkgap.htm

stprue

Quote from: Peterae on September 05, 2009, 06:05:05 AM
stprue

great hairpin build, you must be having real fun with that little baby  ;)

Just wondering how far away the JT lights the led.

Nice HV psu are you willing to share details on this as it could be very handy for driving the primary on Don's coils.

Yucca

The grommet strip certainly spaces the wire well, a tip is to make sure you push something like a ruler down it's length before gluing just to make it look nice and straight.

The problem i have with my theory on the 1:1 coil coupling is that he says he uses 60Hz for the final load conversion to drive presumably household devices, and i wouldn't imagine the 1:1 coil would work at such low freq's

It looks like he uses crisscrossed litz wire on that final inductor

Thanks,
I just posted the link for the driver to Yucca.  I have a feeling that it has nothing to do with the JT now.  I am thinking that between the +- rails and my Dmm it's a short...so if I'm right it is lighting because it's using the +- rails on the breadboard to gather energy and the short make it work.

I could be completely wrong so I will test this today and get back with results.

stprue

@all

Looks like it is wireless!  Here is an led attached to an inductor and it is lit.  The other led on the +- rail was lit also and appeared to be the same brightness as the one on the inductor.  I can put 2 leds on the rail and they are lit very dimly.