Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yucca

Hi flathunter,

nice vids, your 6V spark looks about right, that's what I get on 6V. really nice tesla coil you've got there, nice top load toroid! wireless transmission working well!

I know what you mean about kids, I have a 2 year old boy and 4 year old girl. I only fire up HV after they go to bed.

Thanks for the compliment on the coil, it was fairly easy to construct, if you keep it as uniform as possible then it should have higher Q, but then in this circuit the secondary doesnt seem tuned so maybe its not needed? but smiths coil looked very uniform so I did it like that. I'd like a 40 turn one like smiths as well though.

Your smith circuit seemed to be working well and transfering considerable energy through it, you've got all the parts in place, if you get hold of some rigid sticks, bamboo chopsticks would be good, then you can get your coil more uniform and then remove the plastic pipe because it will have considerable dialectric properties at higher freqs. The plastic pipe will make a great form for you to wind on but you may need to cut it.

Yes, if wat Bill Beaty is speculating is true then maybe with devices like this we can harvest a large volume of EM space by contructing a large virtual aether antenna probably like the TPU, but alot easier to wind because non toroid. If we can harvest EM out of a sphere 5km radius then that's a big volume of space and maybe considerable power can be had.

We just have to work out what to tune the primary to? Maybe a higher harmonic of Schumman resonance?

I've still got to make a good dedicated ground connection, I'll be thinking about doing that next, I wan't a nice wire coming into my lab that is a really good isolated ground, very handy for loads of experiments.

All the best, Yucca.

xenomorphlabs

QuoteYes, if wat Bill Beaty is speculating is true then maybe with devices like this we can harvest a large volume of EM space by contructing a large virtual aether antenna probably like the TPU, but alot easier to wind because non toroid. If we can harvest EM out of a sphere 5km radius then that's a big volume of space and maybe considerable power can be had.

I have corresponded with Beaty about this issue and he reminded me to be aware of hoaxes after i had sent him a link to Kapanadze`s video. If i interpret his answer right, then he doesn t think it is possible to get a considerable energy gain
In theory however it all sounds hopeful and needs to be experimented with.

Yucca

Quote from: xenomorphlabs on August 19, 2009, 03:57:58 PM
I have corresponded with Beaty about this issue and he reminded me to be aware of hoaxes after i had sent him a link to Kapanadze`s video. If i interpret his answer right, then he doesn t think it is possible to get a considerable energy gain
In theory however it all sounds hopeful and needs to be experimented with.

xeno, He wrote the article 10 years ago, its a terrific piece, I enjoyed reading it. Sad to hear that he is not very optimistic about the theory. As you say we should all keep experimenting with the idea though. It would be great even if we could harvest a few watts from a distant radio transmitter.

@all,
I have been wondering how to get a handle on input output power ratios without putting any equipment at risk and I thought of this simple idea:

say we use a 2200pF cap and a 1mm gap on the input coil.

Then we also put a 2200pF cap and a 1mm gap over the output bridge.

Now we simply listen to the gapfire frequencies using microphone and oscope (or PC) or even your ear. If the output gapfire is at a faster frequency then its OU, any thoughts on this, is there something I´m overlooking maybe or could it be a good simple way to check power ratio.

edit:
after thinking more on this I realise gapfire freq on the output cannot exceed input because it is operating in pulse mode and the output cannot be charged without input pulse. but still we could use it because if the op freq gets even close to the input it will show very efficient behaviour so it may be useful for tuning? Maybe in OU mode the gapfire freqs will be the same but the output sparks may be a little louder?

flathunter

I seem to be having major problems sending messages to you and getting on OU.com.Maybe the powers that be know how close we are!Why did you think I have Don Smith circuitry in my wireless power video?There's just a typical tesla coil surrounded by several receiver coils with wires of various turns and thickness. These receiver coils are connected to a heavy piece of iron on the floor, and have diode lamps on the wire in between the receiver and the iron.The CFLs just touch the heavy piece of iron. The 70 or so tiny neons (sitting in a hexagonal canvas) are just close to the receiver coil, unconnected, but ionised via the powerful EM field.  There are no HV diodes (yet!) or resistors....I havent managed to get my hands on any, but i will, and then ill try to do a replica of your great diagram.Keep going mate, and if you want to send me any messages you can use the youtube channel.... or im on energetic forum as ''seth'' also. OU.com seems really unreliable at the mo. And i've already sent this message 10 times, but it never seems to appear on your youtube channel - WTF?

Perhaps I'm getting paranoid  ;D

My experiments are going at a slower rate now - have to keep playing with the little girl, you know how it goes!  But we will succeed!  Finished the Bill Beaty essay - great essay....not sure i understand the ins and outs, but its like the old Chinese proverb

''Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand''

Be lucky!

Yucca

Flathunter,

I´m a bit of an airhead sometimes, I thought I´d watched you (on youtube a few weeks back) do the smith setup using auto ignition coil, caps, spark gap, and L1L2 wrapped with copper wire on a plastic pipe. But now I think that was xenolabs work.

I´ve noticed problems getting on some servers lately, maybe some trunk connections are experiencing problems? OU.com was just a blank page for over 24hrs for me. Maybe we are getting too close lol.

I was looking at noise last night with my scope on the most sensitive 2mV per division setting. Just putting wire a few cm long on my scope probe for antenna I saw really strong AM sine waves (20mV p2p) in the low MHz region, the transmitters must be multi kW. I´ll bet if you could reach out you could grab quite a few watts. Now if we can just work out a way to suck HAARP dry ;D