Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

What you mean Marko? Please elaborate. I posses a ignition coil and microwave Hv diodes. What can i do to see the effect?

Baroutologos

caveman360

Quote from: -[marco]- on December 04, 2009, 05:18:19 PM
It does if you stick in a high voltage diode (or enough 1Kv types in series) right after the ignition coil...
Think in terms like spark can go out, but not in.
Then you pull a big spark to some (free, not connected) metal rod and then you can already feel the radiant energy in the environment.

Marco, please correct me if I'm wrong, but when you rectify AC with a diode, it becomes a (pulsing) DC.

However, it doesn't make much difference because you use the potential to charge your metal rod (and if it doesn't discharge - then that's it, you won't have another spark). Do we call a corona 'radiant energy'?

turbo

Offcource it is a pulsed DC High Voltage discharge when it leaves the diode...
My point was that it's possible to generate the effect while the transformer/ignition coil is AC driven.
Without the diode it does not work or at least it did not work in my tests.

I won't call corona radiant energy.
Corona is concentrated locally around conductors,sharp tips etc. while radiant is spread out in the environment much further and like some sort of invisible pressure.

These are definatly two diffrent things.  :)

Marco.

caveman360

If I may just briefly continue on the Don's concept (in the picture above from his demonstration video from 00:51:30 mark, the comment was that it was 8kV AC that was coming from the hand-held TC, powered by a standalone dielectric testing device with a battery pack - not connected to earth circuit in the building. The TC sparks into a capacitor, with an earth wire sparking on the other side. Assuming, a (good) capacitor is essentially a "blocking device", doesn't allow electrons from one plate to jump through the insulator to the other side - particularly in the open circuit like that on the demo. Don said that what was coming out on the other side of the capacitor was "ambient background energy" that is ready to be picked up. Commercial devices are used in aviation, scooters etc.

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...