Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grizli

Quote from: starcruiser on March 23, 2010, 11:31:51 AM
you use the smaller coil to "bang" the larger LC which is tuned. This design is very much similar to a Tesla design. the fact is you need to tune the larger to 1/4 wavelength of the primary. Some have said the primary (smaller coil) is mostly irrelevant, but Don said it should be 1/4 the length of the secondary. The spark gap is the key here, look at the Tesla patents. Multiple shots from the NST into the primary (control) coil which resonates the secondary (collector) coil with a couple of diodes and capacitors to do a Power Factor correction. rate the caps and diodes to handle the voltage.

All in all you havent commented that capacitor values which are BIG clearly suggest that resonance LC frequency is FAR AWAY or far lower than 1/4 wavelength for that secondary wire!!!
200nF and 4 turns of coil probably make resonance at 100khz(around) but 1/4 wavelength is in mhz range..

mabe capacitor values on video are WRONG ?

starcruiser

OK, well I have started my build of the Don Smith table top device, my pix are shown below. I am using a standard car ignition coil for the time being and will obtain a NST with a 9KV output in the near future if my present HV setup fails to yield any results.

I still need to finish a few build requirements but wanted to share my progress to date. I am on vacation (kids on spring break) so I have some free time to tinker. Life always seems to get in the way when I want to play :)

I am going to run some preliminary tests on the coils as-is to see what the output maybe. I will be scoping the coils as well as checking them with a HV probe (this is first BTW) to see what output is provided. I still need to obtain and install the diodes and final stage capacitors. After the preliminary tests I will then determine if this design has any merit and whether to proceed with further tests and design changes (more coils?).

Current build specs;

Primary coil 5 turns 3/8' soft copper tubing

Secondary coil  2 x 28 turns stranded copper 16Ga wire

Form, 24" L x 2 3/8" OD PVC pipe from Home Depot, cut into 12" lengths

HV source, Standard Car Ignition coil, new from autozone, no resistor required. Output wire is a stranded core type.

Coil control module, GM ignition module

Module Trigger will be an RCA tube audio signal generator

Spark Gap is home made from 1/4" cold rolled steel rod from home Depot. @ sections @ 3" each

I should be posting my preliminary results later today if not tomorrow.

Regards,

Carl

starcruiser

Quote from: grizli on March 23, 2010, 01:44:09 PM
All in all you havent commented that capacitor values which are BIG clearly suggest that resonance LC frequency is FAR AWAY or far lower than 1/4 wavelength for that secondary wire!!!
200nF and 4 turns of coil probably make resonance at 100khz(around) but 1/4 wavelength is in mhz range..

mabe capacitor values on video are WRONG ?

Which capacitors are you referring to? The output stage or the input?

The input stage is for metering the frequency of the sparks, The output side is using the large caps to store potential and are a PF (power Factor) correction network. Look up power factor correction to see why he is using the size he is.
Regards,

Carl

sparks

The spark gap could act as a receiving antennae or field for any number of high power waves.  This would be photons converting into plasmons.  The plasma oscillations or electron density waves in the gap then electrostatically or capacitively couple to the lc for conversion of the energy to lower frequency.  The output lc is designed to ring at a frequency that accumulates power in the secondary at a lower frequency than the input so as to minimize radiant losses and maximise power gain.  The bulbs form the resistance in an rlc.  Or you could just bleed the capacitors into an inverter circuit whatever.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

starcruiser

Sparks,

I believe the spark gap is creating the effect that Tesla and Edison saw when engaging the DC generators, creating that radiant pulse in the wires. What SM and others have reproduced, IMO, is the same effect using the spark gap. HV output from a TC or NST ( a few thousand volts) and using a spark gap to create HV pulses thru the primary wire. cannon shots, lots of them with a fast send off....

Use the secondary to harvest the radiant.

I also think the 90 degree coupling is the output wire going thru the air-core coil, like Kapanadze is doing and I think SM did too. Lots of conjecture yes, but some experiments to be done to tell for sure.

Looping the out put back to the input is then relatively simple since the output is isolated from the input anyways, use a transformer to isolate and step down the voltage to run the TC driver
Regards,

Carl