Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minde4000

Quote from: armagdn03 on November 08, 2010, 06:22:46 PM
Smith has quite obviously not released anything of value. Pave your own way.

You have not replicated Don Smith device. Why do you say he didnt release anything? You 6-20 cps discharge will never match 50khz.
I am sure you understand what 50khz spark discharge excited tank LC is?

Thats where the problem is. People DO NOT replicate device properly.. most of the times not even close to the setup-meant-to-be and then claim that it does not work and inventor is nobody. The problem is not the inventor the problem is you. So thats this much about technical part.

I am not sure if this device is bs or not because I did not replicate it fully so I cant claim or say anything. Period.

Excemple: people claim stan meyers patents/device are crap... but none of them have a device or even close to device those patents describe. Why do they claim shit then?...

Regards Minde

Nabo00o

I'm sorry armagedn if I pre-concluded your setup to be based one Smith's, its just that from what I've seen from him, center-positioning of the primary is very important (as opposed to the popular tesla coil), in addition to reverse winding.

Aha okey, bifilar, then not to cancel the magnetic field but (as in tesla's patent) to increase the voltage/charge and thus the total energy the coil can store...
When trying to picture the circuit of your coil system it actually seems quite complex, since you have both bifilar, center tap and center positioning of primary coil. Its really an interesting idea, and just as interesting a result  :)

And before I repeat the same mistake I did earlier in one of your videos, I'm not that knowledgeable in this area, I'm just trying to learn all I can  ;D
Julian
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

Nabo00o

Actually minde it was I who connected armagedn into this tread as you of course know, he has a different point of view and I can understand that, because not everything is released on the info necessary to replicate Don's system.
But I have gotten the impression that there are some serious clues in what we have already, and I hope we can eventually get the whole picture, because Don Smith's work seems to unify a lot of other devices.

Experiment and learn, I gotta do that  :)
Julian
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

wattsup

Many many months ago, I remember having done some very close up looks at the Don Smith device and from what I can see, the outer coil winds are all in parallel at the bottom end of the winds. That outer wind should not be one or two coils. Putting each wind in parallel means the output will enjoy more amperage and still have high enough voltage depending on how highly reactive the primary field can be pulsed. There is no other way to produce any amperage with such a set-up unless you parallel the secondary. Each secondary wind will be catching enough voltage due to proximity and together they will generate some amperage.

minde4000

Quote from: Nabo00o on November 08, 2010, 08:26:44 PM
Actually minde it was I who connected armagedn into this tread as you of course know, he has a different point of view and I can understand that, because not everything is released on the info necessary to replicate Don's system.
But I have gotten the impression that there are some serious clues in what we have already, and I hope we can eventually get the whole picture, because Don Smith's work seems to unify a lot of other devices.

Experiment and learn, I gotta do that  :)
Julian

It's all good man really. I just find it strange when someone claims or says something without evidence or "HARD COPY" of inventors device and usually base his/her opinion on - "I think". Makes me wonder what position that person takes to claim/say that. Noone is all knowing. I would agree that not 100% of info was released by Don but lets recreate as much as was released. All changes might severely affect system perfomance and/or the whole concept/principle. 

Minde