Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterae

Hi xee
I am trying to replicate Don's device, without the caps the resonant freq will be much higher than 1mhz.
I thought Don was aiming for primary to be a quarter wavelength of the secondary coil, are you saying this is not so. ???

Peter

Peterae

OK i have found where Don says the primary needs to be an even division of the secondary wire length so it doesn't need to be a quarter, so my question is does this include the tails.
In Don's device i am building the primary has quiet long tails.

Peter

forest

Hmm..I thought that Don explains it well in videos. Instead I saw video in which he talks about making secondary 4 times longer then primary and that will be almost enough to catch resonance. Strange...
I have a strange feelings that we are mislead here.
If there is any simple way to catch resonant frequency by comparing primary and secondary length I can imagine only one, but completely different to what was told. I will make secondary 4 times shorter then primary (or in other words: primary 4 times longer then secondary) then match frequency of primary by selecting wavelength the same as primary length (full stationary wavelength on primary). That would accomplish resonance on primary very simple and secondary already would be 1/4 wavelength long.
The only task remain is to choose capacitor on secondary.

The only problem is that the described engineering task is in reverse to what Don Smith told us.
OR MAYBE we should choose other way and match wire length of PRIMARY to 1/4 wavelength and secondary to FULL wavelength ???

forest

Does somebody has schematics of neon tube transformer Smith is using and for dimmer for neon tube transformer ? How does it change frequency of input current to neon sign transformer ?

Peterae

OK i'm getting confused now, isn't a Tesla coil secondary a lot longer than the primary.

Definatley in Don's case the primary is a lot shorter than the secondary as is a tesla coil.

By dimming the input supply to the Neon transformer you alter the output voltage of the Neon transformer and therefore how fast the gap fires.

What i am trying to work out is, are the tails included in the division ratio of primary to secondary, so are the tails an active part, bearing in mind the primary resonant cap is connected to the end of the tails.