Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What Aether actually is...

Started by Overmind, July 27, 2009, 06:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

czimborbryan

I believe what happened in the "tunnleing experiments" was that the aether was made sparse, but intact, otherwise light would have dissolved at it's edge.  The FTL result was what I had stated above. In a sparse area of aether made evident by low gravitational field/time, it may be possible for light to jump impossibly far distances nearly instantaneously.  The same could be said for any object passing through that area of space.

chuckspirit

Since I am new to this forum I would like your comments on this information and any other consideration as to where it should be posted.
NEW TWIST

A friend of mine recently sent this information, which he thought, was attributed to Professor Gustauv LeBon. If there have been any discussions concerning Black Energy or Zero Point Energy, I would appreciate observations and comments concerning this new twist on gravity.

“Quite simply, Gravity is NOT a pull, Gravity is a PUSH from the ether energy field into mass.”

Other comments made concerning this statement:

“Think of it as bubbles under water where the water is pressing on the bubble trying to implode it. In the case of matter, zero point energy pushes into the neutral centers of mass to not only create it but also give it materiality.”

“We are held to the planet like wind pushing flies against a wire screen. As zero point energy flows into the neutral centers of mass, the effect of gravity and weight are produced.”

Magnethos

Here you can see a video that I made some time ago, describing what aether is and how you can interact with it.
The video is in spanish, because I made it for a couple of friends. But maybe you can understand something watching at the pictures.

here you have
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_P_arv0OGY

Gwandau

To all of you, I really enjoy participating in this creative forum, and subjects like this are hilarious.

You all have a lot of interesting points, which I enjoy and take into consideration in my research.

Unorthodox concepts like non-constant light speed and Aether pressure instead of gravitational attraction presented by you guys
are highlights making this forum so alive, and is, as I see it, essential in finding our way out of the contradictory
entanglements of contemporary quantum physics, which I believe is a dead end, similar to the situation prior to Copernicus.

By using the following home made allegory my point of view may be more understandable:

During the times when science believed that the world was flat and placed rigid in the center of universe, many scientists observed the movements
of the celestial bodies and depicted their seemingly weird and unharmonic paths across the night skies. This made them nonplussed, but their observation
was checked and rechecked, and they had to accept the fact that all celsestial bodies was moving hither and dither in strange curves and twists.

When finally understanding that the world was round and being one of the celestial bodies itself, everything fell in place and the irrational paths of the
celestial bodies became harmonic orbits of beautiful clarity.

This is the very situation modern quantum physics has got itself into, going from paradoxial complexity to ever more complexity, getting ever more entangled
in a system of paradoxial theory.

So when mankind finally is rising to next level of understanding, the strange and seemingly irrational paths of quantum physics will dissolve into a harmonic
and understandable way of observing physical reality.

Personally I believe we will gain nothing by clinging to the old so called fundamental concepts,
so why not start afresh from zero, with the old concepts temporarily put away in our cosmic toolbox, handy if feasible.

AETHER

What if there is nothing else than Aether?

What if everything we experience is but a mere response to the condition of an all encomapassing underlying field?

Imagine gravity, electromagnetism, light, you name it - just being a response to the condition of one single field, the Aether.

To get my point of view, let's have a look at one of the properties directly related to the Aether - Zero Point Energy:

Zero-point energy density is assumed to be constant: no matter how much the
universe expands it does not become diluted, but instead more zero-point energy is
assumed to be created out of nothing.

In fact, zero-point energy has the desired property of driving the accelerated expansion
of our universe, and thus having the requisite properties of dark energy, but to an
absurdly greater degree than required, i.e. 120 orders of magnitude.

This has puzzled the scientists, since all their calculations derived from experimental
results coincide on this point.

Furthermore they agree that the spectrum of zero-point energy seems to extend to
the Planck scale, which means its energy density would be the mass equivalent of about
1093 grams per cubic centimetre which would reduce the universe to a size smaller than
an atomic nucleus.

These results seem paradoxical only as long as one regards the universe as a self
sustained static condition.

When taking into consideration the idea of an underlying field being responsible for
the existence of all matter, time and space, the paradox dissolves.

The calculated energy density of zero point energy is now equivalent to the
necessary underlying energy needed for the sustained projection of our universe
and its accelerative expansion.

The equation is balanced, the power which would reduce all matter in universe into
a point like size, is equal to the power needed to vibrate all matter into existence as
an expanding system of relative field systems.

So as far as I am concerned, there really is no need for any mysterious dark matter.

Gwandau

Teutates

.....   so are you saying that Aether is actually a type of energy that binds matter with antimatter?