Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Urine Powered Vehicle...90 Miles Per Gallon

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 28, 2009, 07:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Hans has been missing in action for a while...could it be he has finally perfected his controversial piss mobile ?

More here...

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/07/28/Your-Car-and-Home-Could-Soon-Be-Powered-By-Your-Urine.aspx

Regards...

ResinRat2

If you were to have told me a month ago that it would be possible to power our planet off of urine-waste I would have never believed it, but it looks like there are several advantages to using it over plain water that it actually may be feasible. The lower voltage to produce hydrogen and a basically unlimited supply means this may be the overunity answer. I have no idea how long it would take me to produce a gallon of urine, but with almost six billion people on the planet I could see that we could solve the collection puzzle pretty easily if we set our minds to it.

"Fill 'er up!" will have a whole new meaning!!!  :D  8)
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Cap-Z-ro

Got a spare bedroom for a cow ?

They give urine by the bucket.

Regards...

buzneg

The problem is urine is 95% water. One person will give out maybe 75 mL of urea per day.

triffid

Has anyone here tested this by experimenting with it?Its so easy just to repeat misinformation.All you have to do is sit in an armchair and click.Each human produces enough urine.As someone who experimented with high freq.electrolysis in the past and as someone who has seen "hover shoes" on the internet.If something is too good to be true it usually is too good to be true.A lot of people are out there on the internet misleading others for kicks.I once spent a month doing an experiment that turned out to be a fake.Here in this article they claim the voltage is greatly lowered from 1.23 volts to .034 volts.I got .04 volts out of a crystal radio set.I put one together and used a voltmeter to measure the output.Urine(urea) turns into ammonia like in 2 or 3 days or 4 days.Triffid