Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Urine Powered Vehicle...90 Miles Per Gallon

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 28, 2009, 07:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaero_Vincent

This technology would be strictly limited to males who can aim in the gas/piss tank. Fail.

Much better is a full-sized car with pedals like the one driven in Toronto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSwig1tgUtY

drspark

@ResinRat

If the system produces CO that would be a great enhancement. In that case the entire urea molicule will be converted into gas (mostly flammable) with exception of the N2.

If the system produces CO it will not be good for fuel cells.

I don't think URINE is the answer - UREA is, and its cheap for now.
Tho, a rabbit hutch properly designed, can make fuel and dog food from hay and water...

2H2 & co & N2  is the basic result from biomass and petroleum thermal gasification like woodgas BUT much much cleaner than pyrolysis gas production.

Dave

ResinRat2

Quote from: markdansie on August 02, 2009, 06:27:47 PM
@ResinRat2
Hi ,
a 100 hp engine consumes beween 500 and 700 litres per minute at full load and at least 200 litres per minute at low load. So you should be able to reverse your car out of driveway and make the first intersection.
That is assuming those calculations of hydrogen out put per gallon of Urea is correct.
However given that a gallon of water releases at least 3000 litres of hydrogen I think we need to revisit the calculation.
Kind Regards
Mark

I wasn't taking the water into account because the low-voltage component here is the urea. Since urine is 5% urea I just calculated it using that number. You are correct that water has a huge amount of hydrogen, but at higher voltage.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Cap-Z-ro

Xaero_Vincent

Mountain Dew power heh.

The inventor mentions that you still need 20-25% hydrocarbon... so a quarter of it still needs to be gas. The demand for soda will quickly overwhelm stores and drive soda prices through the roof.