Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

your attitude, is the most important research tool.

Started by nitinnun, July 30, 2009, 05:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

your attitude, is the most important research tool.

building a working device, is merely the final step.
your attitude, is what motivated you to develop and complete the device, in the first place.

though the concept of why your device works, is a close second factor.

but attitude isn't only the most important factor in research.
it is the most important factor, in EVERYTHING in life.

the main difference between poor people and rich people, is their attitude.
poor people have a poor attitude, and rich people have a rich attitude.

100% of successful people, tell them self that they can do it.
100% of successful people, NEVER GIVE UP.
0% of successful people, moan and complain about how it is impossible. or cannot be done.

poor people usually do the opposite, of the above 3.

your attitude is even the most important factor, in your health.
because stress/negativity, is the number one killer of people.

but people who honestly believe that they are well and happy, have less stress.
and get sick less often.

and more important yet, attitude is the biggest factor, for your quality of life.
because people who have a good attitude, have a large amount of meaning in their life.

where people with a poor attitude, attack and destroy any meaning that they encounter.
let alone are able to CREATE any meaning, in their sad little existences.

......the main reason why i share my information on this website, is because i want to develop mankinds understanding of technology.

because technology can save us from disaster.
and technology can make the world happy/comfortable, with its abilities.

my second reason for bothering to share my knowledge with you (for free, of my own good will),
is because i honestly LIKE the concepts of why things work.

i LIKE to create explanations, for why things work.
and improving the accuracy and reasonableness of my explanations,
is one of the joys of my life.
that i live for.

just like i live for the joy, of tomorrows advancements and wonders.

i don't post things, because i am trying to boost my ego. or show off.
i do not need other people, to feel whole as a person.

because I AM COMPLETE, without the opinions of others.

i definitely don't post my information, because i am trying to somehow hurt others.
how can my concepts and advice possibly make someone worse than they are ?

but i am tired of putting up with some of the negative, abusive,
100% unconstructive attitudes, on this website.

and stephan seems to be too busy to care, about even the most blatant cases of it.

i used to have severe problems with depression and nihilism.
it is hard for me to keep my attitude focused in a useful direction,
because i am extremely sensitive to other peoples mental waste.

when one of you fails to be impressed by my work, it lets me down.
and when one of you viciously attacks me, it hurts my heart.
and directly hurts the very meaning, of my life.

if i am to continue my technological progress, than i cannot afford to be burdened,
by the attitude of some of the people on this website.

because those attitudes are only hurting my progress, without helping my progress
(also known as intellectual parasitism).

i'm going to take a long break from overunity.com

i'll post about my projects, once i've found the time and desire to finish them.
but i will no longer make my insights and concepts available, to be ungratefully attacked, by attitudes that will only accomplish nothing.

by the way. my pyramid projects steel and copper frame, is mostly complete.
the next step, is to attach the water containment components, and their wiring.
then the rock/sand/gypsum baggies, which will line important areas.

Farrah Day

Quotethe main difference between poor people and rich people, is their attitude.
poor people have a poor attitude, and rich people have a rich attitude

You don't possibly think that some poor people have a poor attitude because they have bugger all to start with and might not have the money for a pair of shoes, while rich people have it all handed down to them on a plate from daddy and want for nothing?

So the starving mllions in Africa are poor and starving simply because the have a poor attitude!!

Glad to hear you're taking a sabatical... take your time... no need to hurry back. Also suggest a brain transplant while your away.

Hugs and kisses, Farrah.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

TechStuf

Nit's right about one thing, the right attitude and rock baggies can take you far in life.

“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

dankie

Its all right and wrong .

The starting equipment can be expensive , its not so bad tho ...

An workable scope is like 200$ , a signal gen is like 50$

a 56k connection to google info for datasheets/patents ... (youtube is crap for research)

a breadboard is like 15$

a few books - 40$ ( most info can be found for free )

various magnets/wires/stainless tubes- about 300$ for me

a "building mind" .... priceless . Do it yourselfers will find this hobby much easier

Alot of people will waste their time "searching the dark abyss of overunity forums" for information instead or grabbing a book and learning some skills .

jadaro2600

Quote from: nitinnun on July 30, 2009, 05:10:44 PM
poor people have a poor attitude, and rich people have a rich attitude.
because technology can save us from disaster.
and technology can make the world happy/comfortable, with its abilities.

Human error is a factor in most disasters.  Honestly, natural disasters are only seen as disasters by humans, otherwise they are know as regular events ( in nature ).

Technology cannot save you from death - you may think that it can, and you may be able to surpass you neighbor, but the ultimate measure is relative.

If your luck is anything like mine, then the instant you become comfortable with your abilities or whatever technology you've become accustom to, you'll be thrown down back into nihilism or what have you.  This seems to be a recurring and predictable theme in everything.

Having a rich attitude won't make you rich, and not all poor people have poor attitudes; your views in this regard are rather limited in this.  In fact, most people with rich attitudes come off as flakes or arrogant...  Most people with poor attitudes are frowned upon as-is.

One's vie of another is what's key; the idea that your attitude is what's key is the idea, but it has every bit as much to do with a person's perception of the world around them as the attitude itself.

A person can look as if they're burning in hell from one person's point of view yet that same person could perceive heaven.  Really, this matter of relativity is a matter of interpretation.

Obliterating a person's memory in an attempt to replace their way of thinking is sort of sadistic.. diabolical.  Ruining a person's train of thought is exactly what intellectual parasites do.

I hope that this some how liberates you.  I feel your pain; the expenses of starting can be quite high ... after all, a person's made to go through incredible pain in order to bring someone into the world ( a start ).  Some people loose their lives over a pair of shoes.