Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

cheap selfmade DIY electrical conductive carbon graphite powder for batteries

Started by hartiberlin, March 03, 2006, 03:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

here is an idea I was pondering.

make a solution of liquid graphite and use a square sponge to soak up the graphite solution, next, take a pair of tongs and dip the soaked sponge into a tub of liquid refrigerant to freeze dry the graphite into the sponge.

test for conductivity and capacitance.
test to see if sponge can be compressed while saturated with graphite solution and then freeze dried into compressed state to promote higher densities of surface volume.

just my 2 bits
Jerry 8)

Hope

and....... who did the experiment,  who is making use of this now??
grate stuff here,     hope someone is using this idea to build out next energy temp storage devices

MasterPlaster

In England we have shops that sell anything for £1. They sell Zinc batteries. Also most Chinese products that include batteries are zinc batteries.

@Stefan, How do you put out the burning brikett? Do you put water on it?

Paul-R

I can't really see what is going on in the pic in post #1.

Could we have a circuit or description?

Also, you know the cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorders fitted to aircraft. They have an underwater locator beacon on the end. This sort of thing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_recorder

The problem is the battery only lasts 30 days. Would you be able to create a battery which uses seawater which would then last a year or so? (Don't forget that it will need to be tested under the most appallingly savage conditions).