Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy, from a antenna. Tesla technology.

Started by Tommey Reed, August 05, 2009, 08:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I have all the parts to put it together but never did.My property was too short for a 200 foot length of wire,even zig-zag.I also wonder about a battery charge controller for it.It needs something to switch over to the next battery that needs recharging.triffid

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: triffid on September 06, 2009, 11:12:34 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/capacitorcharger.htm
look here for something interesting.Triffid
50-60 hz power contributes a lot to the output of these systems.

Another Overunity Member indicated in a post that putting up many antennae systems would require power companies to increase the output of their plants.
He's right.  Resonance induction is what these aerials do and they'll load a municipal power main circuit down.  That's why tapping power from a power company's cable is illegal.  It loads to system unnecessarily and is stealing as well.   

Now, take a look at this:

http://www.google.com/patents?id=Ko55AAAAEBAJ&pg=PA1&dq=antenna+coil&num=100&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=2#v=onepage&q=antenna%20coil&f=false

Back in the '20s, more wire was needed than now, since municipal power wasn't widely available like it is now.  I have a place in mind to do what the invention implies, but not the freedom to do it, unfortunately.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

triffid

Can the 3000 volts really be gotten from magnentic induction on a 200 foot wire from the power company if you don't have high tension wires over head?I know friction can generate high voltage static electricity.I was quite happy thinking that the wire picks up a charge from the wind.I do like the coil antenna patent .I could for sure put 200 feet of wire in that configuration.I could wear it on my body almost.One of my friends said he would make one which he never did.A sign of the times I guess.triffid

triffid

I guess one could hook up a scope to the wire to see if its 50-60 hz.triffid

triffid

I do agree that one has to be careful not to tap into the power company illegally.Which is one reason I'm so big on solar power or making huge batteries(earth batteries,mostly).I am now considering peltier modules to convert some heat energy into electrical energy.To use them in place of solar panels.They are said to be 5-8% efficient but a lot cheaper than solar panels.12.99+shipping on ebay for 158 watt unit.Triffid