Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

For all the ZPE & Quantum Vacuum Energy Fans...

Started by BEP, August 05, 2009, 09:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

I think the Pencil-Heads are catching up with us  :o

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2009AIPC.1103..501V

Now, if these idiots would just understand that space-charge and current flow are opposites sides of the same coin  ;)

onthecuttingedge2005

You know, it is pretty darn sad, we have a National Security System that keeps Air & Space Vehicles a Secret, We have NASA and Aerospace struggling for new ideas on Air & Space Concepts, We have countries around the world struggling to keep up.

when all this time, every single book of religion in the world tells how to make the most sophisticated Air & Space craft that may ever be known to mankind. the lost Scrolls are the best, they were purposely hidden for a very long time from mainstream religion. why is that I wonder!

Why is it that nobody in 3000 years figured out the blue print yet, it is in plain sight and right in front of everyones eyes. God gave it to mankind.

but see, nobody wants to touch it because it has a curse on it and everyone is afraid of what will happen if they build it.

Most people don't even know about the books and let alone the book of Enoch, and 2 thousand years before that the Anki God which also has the same spaceship described to the T! 1000 years before the Gods of the Egyptions.

Even the American Indians tell of the same space ship that was even visited in the Aztecs and Mayans, The orient was also visited by the same spaceship.

everyone wants to know the truth but it was all there all along. governments can't cover it up because religion will not and won't be band.

+6,774,705,647 people and 3000 years since, come on guys!

why is it do you think he/she gave it to every religion for, to me that would start another space race and that would include 3rd world countries and all the internet as well.

I would start reading you're good book, it has everything one needs to know maybe even take in some spiritual insight at the same time.

Cheeri'O and God Bless you.
Jerry ;)

BEP

When these historical facts (?) also provide enough detail to build something that works I'll look into it.

Until then, where is my MODERATE tab  ???

Anyone have any comments on the fact that terms like 'quantum vacuum' and 'ZPE' show up in a NASA reference?

How about someone understanding that diodes, even true zero-bias ones,  conduct charge both ways instantly but only cut current off one way - and only then after current has equalized on both sides of the diode?

Nah.... Even the so-called experts think a diode blocks all reverse current within the operating parameters of the diode.

How about you @Farrah Day?

Do you want to know why water can hold a charge? Reverse polarity than expected? Or perhaps why a water bridge can be formed between beakers?

I look forward to your standard stream of insults.

Never mind. This forum has degraded to a septic tank of zealot debunkers, space aliens and religious fanatics.

Steven Dufresne

Quote from: BEP on August 06, 2009, 08:08:15 AM
Anyone have any comments on the fact that terms like 'quantum vacuum' and 'ZPE' show up in a NASA reference?

The author is Tom Valone, who is one of us. He often manages to get in under the radar. Interesting what he says though, that Johnson noise (quantum fluctuations) can move electrons across some diodes. That's direct use of ZPE to produce DC.

Quote from: BEP on August 06, 2009, 08:08:15 AM
How about someone understanding that diodes, even true zero-bias ones,  conduct charge both ways instantly but only cut current off one way - and only then after current has equalized on both sides of the diode?

That's simple enough to understand using that analogy of a water pipe with a check valve in the middle. There's still pressure on both sides so water, or charge, can still move in either direction on each side. But water will cross the valve in only one direction. Is that what you mean? I've had to think in those terms recently when working on my testatika.
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

BEP

Steve

On the check valve analogy...

Yes, but think of a simple one transistor blocking oscillator. Add a diode between the base and common (emitter side - NPN). Face the cathode so it doesn't have much effect on the operation. Then reverse the diode polarity. If the circuit is fast enough you will see there is a diode turn-on time even when current is a forward bias.
This makes a great short spike generator.

So they aren't catching up with us. 'They' are us. 8-)

Scary!