Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible NWO Checkmate Move ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 07, 2009, 07:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Her is the reason people have a hard time processing the obviously end game events going on around them almost daily now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIM2hwrLoc&feature=player_embedded

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

lltfdaniel1

Copyed from davidicke.com

What is going to happen is..world war 3 will happen.

9/11 and 7/7 are done by goverment agencies in conjuction with people in the illuminati.

It is to destory religion and replace it with a one world goverment which has always been a one world goverment in illusions with the politicians.

1 â€" The Basic Doctrine
2 â€" Economic Wars
3 â€" Methods of Conquest
4 â€" Materialism Replaces Religion
5 â€" Despotism and Modern Progress
6 â€" Take-Over Technique
7 â€" World-Wide Wars
8 â€" Provisional Government
9 â€" Re-education
10 â€" Preparing for Power
11 â€" The Totalitarian State
12 â€" Control of the Press
13 â€" Distractions
14 â€" Assault on Religion
15 â€" Ruthless Suppression
16 â€" Brainwashing
17 â€" Abuse of Authority
18 â€" Arrest of Opponents
19 â€" Rulers and People
20 â€" Financial Programme
21 â€" Loans and Credit
22 â€" Power of Gold
23 â€" Instilling Obedience
24 â€" Qualities of the Ruler

With the aid of the false coming of christ.

http://100777.com/node/1207

So yea...Christ basicly warned you of these people King of kings' Bible - Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and {I know} the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but {are} (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.

They are zionist but in reality...satan anti-god.

The reason for war in afganistian iraq and then iran is to merge the economic systems to merge a 1 world goverment...whilst getting everyone to kill each other aiding their depopulation agenda whilst they still live...all these goverments work together.

It is to destory the soverignty which is anti-christ because it deals with the 12 tribes of israel...and i mean when you worship god in spirit properlly you are an israelite..and not the stupid nation in the middle east.

Right in your face http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.co...orld-currency/ .

I wouldn't even bother with the goverment...they are blood sucking creatures remember :P.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

So where does all the money go...well most of it goes into their pocket...and use it to kill you.

If you guys do not want to take the vaccine..take this stuff http://anti-flu.eu/ it will really boost your immune system alot...like 5-10 times...and it really isn't a drug but enhances your immune system.

I'd take this with colloidal silver.

And also take the vital vitamin to combat this virus as well and you'll be fine....i find the usa is full of hot air...regarding the goverment...pfft i can buy collidal silver here in uk :)

http://a.imagehost.org/0602/2009-08-10_15-55-40_410.jpg

http://a.imagehost.org/0898/2009-08-10_15-56-02_363.jpg

The other alternative is building a pyramid and spend 30 minutes a day in it which will boost your immune system by like 60%.

The bankers are also apart of this ploy...they run away with the money..and make the masses pay for it...in reality paper is paper...so let material objects for you..so buy something usful and really the amero is coming up on the horizon.

I've read all about this during 2006 about a congress women...saying that the us economy will collaspe..martial law...and concentration camps.

So yea anyone rich is apart of the illuminati.

There you go i told you the truth...and i have read about a report about someone in the chinese military saying they are prepareing to invade the usa...it is all coming together look...russia and china vs usa and uk.

It's all about theatre...they brainwash both sides blaming each other whilst 'they' in the goverments are the real shit stirrers along with the body of the goverment and the hidden hand.

The nature of the beast is two faced... the outer face is delightful...theatre but the inner face is where it is all loud and that is the point.

I firmly believe jahtruth.co.uk is christ the 2nds website....man's laws by the way is an alteration of god's laws.

People who are patriots will not succeed whatsoever...i find it absolutely pathetic.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 08, 2009, 05:21:41 PM
And then there's these guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCM24Og2Jqo&feature=related
I guess its a 'devil you know' versus 'the devil you don't know' kind of thing.
Regards...
SciFi author, Robert Heinlein, wrote the novel,"Sixth Column", in which the American soil was invaded by Red Chinese troops and it was up to the hero to stage a gradual 'Sixth Column' counter-revolution with American partisans to force them out---which was successful.

Prophecy?  If you've read any of Heinlein's novels, you can decide for yourself.

--Lee

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.