Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Back to Basics

Started by Grumpy, August 10, 2009, 09:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

thanks for those graphs Yucca,  that's exactly what we need more of, on this forum, i.e., more experiments and less theory!  (and I'm just as guilty as everyone, but not for long)

EM

otto

Hello all,

@Grumpy

you said that the vibration is just a secondary effect.

Secondary effect of what?

Can you imagine this could be the main, the most important effect?

@All

Im not so clever as a lot of people here are, so maybe somebody could  explain me what happens during 1 kick in a coil?

Is this the basics? Yes.

Otto

Mannix

So the movement is what generates the energy?  that would explain the cork , and the bath tub voilence.

so how to get the movement ?

otto

Hello all,

@Mannix

first we have to know what happens with our kicks in the coils:

We have an action - a kick
Then we have an reaction - the collapse

What effect is stronger? The action or reaction?

The movement is not a problem.

Otto

BEP

Quote from: Yucca on October 05, 2009, 08:52:21 PM
Hi BEP, just tried the bucking config (bifilar one end shorted).

Below are frequency response graphs. like a spectrum analyser, Left of scope screen is DC, right is 40MHz (ish) the sweep is linear so about 4MHz per horiz division.

Bucking seems to make the higher frequency peak increase and knocks out the lower.

Hmmm....

Exactly the opposite result from what I have seen...

My coil wasn't exactly like yours. It looked like the small toroid on the FTPU and LTPU. The primary reversed wind direction half way around. The secondary was 30 turns of enamled garden wire.