Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Back to Basics

Started by Grumpy, August 10, 2009, 09:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

It never hurts to start at the beginning...

What "state" is a conductor, load, battery, and space in before the conductor, load, and battery are connected to form a circuit?

What occurs in a conductor when it is first connected to a battery and a load?

Specifically, what occurs before the electrons start to drift along the conductor?

Is "electron drift" (conventional current) a secondary effect of other effects?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

turbo

Look at you i can see four question marks in your post.
That post is not back to basics, trust me.
I know what that is...
It is called endless rubbish.

Do you think there are people often wondering about your bench?...
Maybe you do not realize it but there are many...

We even wondered why you did not kick yourself from the forum.
You are one of them (and worse) ,leaving the others wounded.... :'(

lltfdaniel1

Wounded.....it's not nice what so ever.

Treat others the way you like to be treated.

This stuff requires you to think out of the box..realisticly..useing books from 1900 to 1950...and to think like that.. i'm afraid people have been dumbed down...you have to study books from 1900 to 1950.

Cavity is science's way of calling it overunity.

Can you read this...it is like oil to me..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18237593/Universal-Laws-Never-Before-Revealed-Keelys-Secrets .

I bought this book and got it scanned and put it on the internet because mm needed it.

I suppose it is like Lawrence tsung...seems like everybody has shut up.

You really talk of your own grumpy.

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

giantkiller

High 'Q' resonance allows the reproduction or copy of the original power factor to another circuit with no losses.
Thats right 'No declination'. The room full of tuning forks, the whole area of spinning magnets in their little bowls, Podkletnov shooting a magnetic toroid 200 kilometers with 'No declination', T.T.Brown pushing against physical objects.
Has anybody looked at EVGray's device simply working up against Hector Torre's single shaft device needing dynamic tuning? That answer is 'No'.
What has been said that is not supposed to exist on the internet? High 'Q' Resonance. Don't inject losses into the circuit. These losses are incorporated all of the time. The Bedini motor, Gotoluc reproductions, RE generation, and especially the Kunel patent! are all fine examples of BEMF as an indicator that a short term interface is viable. What about long term? E.V.Gray comes to mind, Tesla's earthquake engine comes to mind, Tesla's Arrow comes to mind. Other examples exist, like Stan Meyer, Bearden MEG and Searle engine. In certain models there are exotic materials or angles. Why? The real losses have not been dealt with at their most minuscle stages. Torres had to use dynamic electronic control because of the mechanical losses being transfered on a single shaft. EVGray decoupled these by using pulleys and belts and keep the prime mover field resonantly coupled to the load by parallel placement. Thrapp does this too. Hello? Where are the brains?
A very intelligent aquaintence of mine suggested I look for the box under Leedskalnin's tripod. That is where the secret is. Well the box is gone because when the tards found it they noticed the variable capacitors and coils in there and hung them on the work shop wall. Hello? Where are the brains? Ed had strung the distance of the LC circuit across the castle floor to produce a resonant field the size of which we don't use today. Hello? Really, where are the brains?
I posted a youtube of High 'Q' 34khz input that screamed a constant 5-6mghz. The coils were air core with perpendicular placement, no capacitors and no sparks.  :D
What makes the blocking oscillator run?

The paddles are in place. Clear! PFVVVVT! It's alive! It's alive!

I believe there is an NDA in place that prohibits certain individuals from saying certain words. That accounts for mispellings from highly competent individuals. AND CERTAIN subjects not mentioned from certain mouths. The truth is truly in their silence or assumed abusiveness. Everybody see now? Things have always been very clear.

--giantkiller.

Grumpy

Quote from: -[marco]- on August 10, 2009, 11:33:08 AM
Look at you i can see four question marks in your post.
That post is not back to basics, trust me.
I know what that is...
It is called endless rubbish.

Do you think there are people often wondering about your bench?...
Maybe you do not realize it but there are many...

We even wondered why you did not kick yourself from the forum.
You are one of them (and worse) ,leaving the others wounded.... :'(

Piss off, Loser.   Just because you gave up doesn't mean everyone else should.

You have all been told how it works by many different people, but you choose to believe your own fantasies instead, while following an endless trail of ficticious bullshit.

Have you ever wondered why I have never asked any of you for anything? 

I don't need a damn thing from any of you.

As for deleting myself, good idea - thanks!
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards