Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

here is an easy one (2)

Started by grogmark, August 10, 2009, 09:53:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grogmark

TinselKoala

You say it will run itself.

I say it won't. It will "stick to itself", that's about it.

Build it yourself, please, and show it running itself.

Then you can ask us to please build it and confirm your claim.

grogmark

well thanks for the advice, but if I had the money and the mechanical skill, I would not be asking for help.
just to be clear, I'm not asking anyone to build it for me. build it for yourself or for the earth, whatever, if you think it has a chance to work
thank you for the constructive criticism

mr_bojangles

im sorry to say your idea is not a new one

most people ditch out on this idea and aim for a SMOT type design by making the magnets spiral in some way, but they always still run into a sticky spot

it might look something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtx5wR1-3Fc

angling the magnets might make it slightly more efficient but it will stick in the same spots with the "driving" magnet

notice how in the video it wont go unless he manually lifts the driving magnet

i believe your trying to overcome this with magnetic shielding, but once again it might make it slightly more efficient but still most likely not enough to have it power itself

hope this helps, you could build this yourself with only 5 magnets, 4 on a "turn table" one for the driver

use an old cd or something for the turntable so you would already have a balanced wheel and a hole perfectly in the center
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

WilbyInebriated

@grog,
build it, claim it has a cop of greater than 1 and tinselkoala will then debunk it. you must claim a cop of greater than 1 and/or overunity, then and only then, will tk 'debunk' it (unless it's stifflers circuit, he won't  touch that).
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe