Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Brian O'Leary Free Energy Presentation 2009-07-12

Started by Trino Cularoid, August 15, 2009, 01:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

Thx for the link, it was a VERY interesting presentation.

Several things of importance regarding the crimes of "Big Oil" & Free Energy suppression were mentioned:

> The oil corps are now attempting to drill the Amazon basin, putting tens of thousands of indigenous peoples who live there at serious risk (not to mention the critically important eco systems there)... And that the President of Peru ordered peaceable protesters that were blocking a bridge to keep oil corporations from using it, to be mass-murdered by military helicopters using machine guns... This horror never made the News here, and few are aware of the oil cartel's plans to endanger the delicate ecology of the Amazon basin. 

This bloody destruction for oil is happening all over the world as well.... As the recent Judgment against Royal Dutch Shell Corporation for their corrupt and murderous actions in Africa proved... Not to mention the conquest and occupation of Iraq; where over 1 million innocents have died because of it. 

> In the 1980's, the U.S. Naval Postgraduate School in Monterrey CA did studies on the Casmir Effect proving the existence of Zero Point Energy.

> That one or two days before his brutal murder, Dr. Eugene Mallove was scheduled to demonstrate a Free Energy Device in Washington DC.

> That Dr. Stefan Marinov, Professor at the University of Gratz in Austria (another famous strong proponent for Free Energy research), was likely murdered as well: As he was witnessed to be falling backwards to his death as if "pushed"... And his friends believed he was not in the least bit suicidal (none the less, his death was suspiciously ruled "suicide" by the authorities).

> That Adam Trombly, an inventor, had his F-E device forcibly confiscated by the US government, and was ordered under threat of imprisonment or death to cease work on his discovery approximately 20 years ago. He is now the founder of "Project Earth" http://www.projectearth.com .

Cloxxki

A bit sad that such an audience would require real-time transation into German. Germans are used to be served their TV this way. They'd be so more powerful a nation would they just swallow the international pill.
I'll have to save up courage to hear everything be said twice, in my 2nd and 3rd languages.

Interesting how there seem to be 2 levels of free energy research. One with big audiences and wonderful presentations, but vague-to-me research, and one with highly open and specific forum-published research. I've just joined, but the two rarely seem to cross-over. Neither have so far accomplished greatness. The former group seems to be all about UFO's also. At least, so it seems to newcomer me.

Trino Cularoid

Quote from: Cloxxki on August 16, 2009, 04:40:10 PMThey'd be so more powerful a nation would they just swallow the international pill.
It happened in Switzerland, which already has 4 official languages (German, French, Italian, Romansh) so English is not (yet) spoken as well as it is in Germany, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, etc., because you first are required to learn a second language of the country before you are allowed to learn English... But compared to other countries like the US where most people are mono-lingual...

jibbguy

True. I found it a little helpful in brushing up on my really execrable German, lol.

But i guess the bottom line is, that we take what we can get.

Our enemies OWN the entire mainstream media, every part of it that "matters". They control what gets reported on, what people get to hear about. Only through parts of the foreign press, or the internet, do we get unfiltered news, and hear about the things they don't want us to know.

That's not to say, that there are no cracks in their defenses.... Or that it is "hopeless": It is not! In fact, their position is a lot weaker than they wish us to realize. It really is like a house of cards ;)

Local news is often easier to access... Enough local news, in enough locations, will do the trick. And enough pressure will eventually force the national media to report as well: When they fear being exposed as propagandists and suppressors... And when disclosure becomes more "comfortable" to them, than continued suppression.

Their scams only work when most people are not aware that they are being "played" ; and when public awareness grows to the point when they are no longer trusted, their game is over... And they know it. Without the tight media control, the "dangerous" questions are asked publicly... And require answers. And they also know, that a very possible end to that scenario, is being hanged by piano wire in the piazza by angry mobs, or being forced to flee to Paraguay ;)  ... I bet that causes them some sleepless nights.

Our job is to put on that pressure, to make it more comfortable for them to disclose, than to continue lying, denying and suppressing. What happened with LENR / Cold Fusion earlier this year in the US can be our model and hope for the future.... When it becomes too silly to continue denying, when suppression becomes too obvious, it ends.