Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tommey Reed's Rotary Engine Technology.

Started by Tommey Reed, August 17, 2009, 01:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommey Reed

Us patent 6,860,251

This Engine design offers greater efficiency and power output.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA9sJ2Fqx2k

Tom

infringer

This concept or I should say a similar one has been used in the mighty engine...

I am at least familiar with it.

Very nice I still wonder about the Papp engine though that was a hell of a claim years ago...

Thanks for the nice post and so simplistic in your descriptions I enjoy your videos I recall some of the stan meyers vids I thought I recant you being the narrator explaining some of the things in those videos as well...

Thanks for sharing tommy.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Bubba1

Thanks for the video, Tommy.
So the idea is to burn fuel in a separate combustion chamber and then feed the resulting high pressure gas into your Rotary Piston Engine which turns a shaft with high efficiency?

Tommey Reed

Its not just an idea, The combustion chamber allow air and fuel mixture to enter the input port, with a special valve design allow the expand heat to feed in to the rotary housing as you seen on Youtube.
The rotary assy. converts the heat energy in to rotational motion and allowing all the heat to travel 350deg. In other words no waste coming out like a baisc engine when the valve release into the muffler exhaust.
The total area is greater then the combustion chamber witch will allow the heat to stay in until zero pressure is left over.
Like all engines, they need a muffler to quite down the energy being wasted from the exhaust port. This engine has no waste until it force the piston to the exhaust port witch in turn has to move the piston 350deg.
This energy at TDC is where the true power is converted, no other engine offers TDC total output from the expanding heat.
So any pressure that is mad from any combustion of fuel is converted in to direct rotational movement.
Unlike most gas engines where they need greater rpm's and torque to make hp.
This engine does the opposit, lower rpm's Higher torque and the greater efficiency.

This also means less fuel too.

Tom

d3adp00l

Has it been built and tested to create a thermodynamic model?
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan