Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Goodwill to All, for All is One!

MileHigh

Different excitation on those two events Jibbguy.  The first case was a single impulse wave, the second case was two fluttering velocity waves at the ankle joints lasting tens of seconds each.  The ankle joints were shaken in rag-doll fashion with very high intensity and started to fail.  So you are comparing apples to oranges.

Just a pet theory.

MileHigh

utilitarian

If I was the government/president and I wanted to set up a pretense to a war or whatever, I can tell you that I sure as hell would not try to get remote control planes, fake/real identities of alleged victims, fake/real identities of hijackers, plane looks like a missile with phantom but yet accountable passengers going into the pentagon, and don't forget about crashing a plane in the middle of nowhere.  After all, no amount of outrage would be complete without that last plane crashing in the middle of nowhere in PA.

What I would do, since I already rigged up the buildings with explosives, is just set off the explosives and blame it on the terrorists.  Gee, how simple, and I do not have to make up passenger lists or hijackers or get like 1000 more people involved in this crazy plot.

Or how about a nuke in/near a city?

Poison a city's water supply?

I am sure you guys can think of others.

All that stuff is like 10,000 times easier to pull off and involves far fewer people than the coordinated effort to crash 4 planes into buildings, or wait, 3 into buildings and 1 into the middle of nowhere in PA, no wait, 2 planes into buildings, 1 plane into the middle of nowhere, and one missile-instead-of-a-plane (why not just use a plane like you did with WTC1 and 2?) and then count on explosives to bring the buildings down.

z.monkey

Goodwill to All, for All is One!

onthecuttingedge2005

I think we need to look at who would of benefitted in the top 10 on the insurance policies for both the buildings and the Gold that was under the WTC buildings.

it was no doubt a very suspicious event. WTC Phone records should be a top priority and company phone records from.

1. Vornado Realty Trust
2. Brookfield Properties Corporation
3. Boston Properties
4. Silverstein Properties
5. The Westfield Group

In 1998, the Port Authority approved plans to privatize the World Trade Center. In 2001, the Port Authority sought to lease the World Trade Center to a private entity. Bids for the lease came from Vornado Realty Trust, a joint bid between Brookfield Properties Corporation and Boston Properties, and a joint bid by Silverstein Properties and The Westfield Group. By privatizing the World Trade Center, it would be added to the city's tax rolls and provide funds for other Port Authority projects. On February 15, 2001, the Port Authority announced that Vornado Trust Realty had won the lease for the World Trade Center, paying $3.25 billion for the 99-year lease. Vornado Realty outbid Silverstein by $600 million though Silverstein upped his offer to $3.22 billion. However, Vornado insisted on last minute changes to the deal, including a shorter 39-year lease which the Port Authority considered nonnegotiable. Vornado later withdrew and Silverstein's bid for the lease to the World Trade Center was accepted on April 26, 2001, and closed on July 24, 2001.

or was it somebody who wanted out of their lease agreement? who knows.