Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9 Scientists from 3 Countries Find Tons of Nano Thermite Near 3 WTC Towers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 17, 2009, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 21, 2009, 11:59:36 AM
And the micro particles of govenment grade nano-thermite could be from what?
homeless people carrying sacks of said material...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

jibbguy

You are the conspiracy theorist here in this is case, utilitarian... Not me....

You are expecting us to believe in a "terrorist" CONSPIRACY, masterminded by a deathly sick guy living in a cave.

The absurdity of the government's story goes beyond belief in reptilian aliens... because here, we have the ability to see this for ourselves. And suspension of belief because "it just can't be", is about as smart as insisting the earth is flat because the Inquisition Priests say so.... Bldg 7 fell for no good reason; straight down into its own footprint, at free fall speeds. It wasn't hit by a plane. Anyone can watch the vids for themselves, and many folks will come to the conclusion that this was a controlled demolition... And no amount of B-S nonsense will talk them out of what their eyes have shown them.   

This latest findings of government-grade Thermite all over the area just ices the case. 

Yes i deliberately omitted the hijackers from the passenger numbers, lol... Because the idea is to see what the actual passenger load was; and examine why it was so small.  Hijackers are an artificial increase in numbers...

....Or did United and American hire "arab terrorists" to fly around to keep the numbers up lol ?

But you can consider that a major win for your arguments if it makes you feel better, hehehe.  You need it.

And i don't have to do a damned thing... Especially explain every minutia of what happened to someone who is getting more desperate and only hoping for a "slip-up" to turn into a "major win" like "the passenger lists don't include the hijackers" LOL.

I don't give a fuc if you or MH agree with me or not....

It is the others here who are reading this, weighing it for themselves, and deciding to look into this carefully and decide for themselves.... That matters. And my experience is that there will be people who read this that will take the time to study it for themselves. And millions already have... And agree with me. Arguments like yours are not going to stop that.

And if you don't like that, too friggin bad; because theres nothing you can can do about it..... As the arguments we have seen so far from the "government's story  conspiracy nuts"  have shown ;)

You try that "conspiracy theorist" crap with me, and you will be eating it.

Oh, you just did, didn't you lol? Bon Apetit.

Cap-Z-ro

Possibly a major oops here guys.

A big mea stupa might be in our future.

It turns out Building 7 was perfectly aligned with the last tower to fall and the Great Pyramid of Giza.

D'oh...how could we have missed it...for all these years ?

I wonder what pyramid the 2 jet engines on the plane that made the round hole in the Pentagon were aligned with ?

Regards...

utilitarian

Quote from: jibbguy on August 21, 2009, 01:57:42 PM
You are the conspiracy theorist here in this is case, utilitarian... Not me....

You are expecting us to believe in a "terrorist" CONSPIRACY, masterminded by a deathly sick guy living in a cave.

The absurdity of the government's story goes beyond belief in reptilian aliens... because here, we have the ability to see this for ourselves. And suspension of belief because "it just can't be", is about as smart as insisting the earth is flat because the Inquisition Priests say so.... Bldg 7 fell for no good reason; straight down into its own footprint, at free fall speeds. It wasn't hit by a plane. Anyone can watch the vids for themselves, and many folks will come to the conclusion that this was a controlled demolition... And no amount of B-S nonsense will talk them out of what their eyes have shown them.   

This latest findings of government-grade Thermite all over the area just ices the case. 

Yes i deliberately omitted the hijackers from the passenger numbers, lol... Because the idea is to see what the actual passenger load was; and examine why it was so small.  Hijackers are an artificial increase in numbers...

....Or did United and American hire "arab terrorists" to fly around to keep the numbers up lol ?

But you can consider that a major win for your arguments if it makes you feel better, hehehe.  You need it.

And i don't have to do a damned thing... Especially explain every minutia of what happened to someone who is getting more desperate and only hoping for a "slip-up" to turn into a "major win" like "the passenger lists don't include the hijackers" LOL.

I don't give a fuc if you or MH agree with me or not....

It is the others here who are reading this, weighing it for themselves, and deciding to look into this carefully and decide for themselves.... That matters. And my experience is that there will be people who read this that will take the time to study it for themselves. And millions already have... And agree with me. Arguments like yours are not going to stop that.

And if you don't like that, too friggin bad; because theres nothing you can can do about it..... As the arguments we have seen so far from the "government's story  conspiracy nuts"  have shown ;)

You try that "conspiracy theorist" crap with me, and you will be eating it.

Oh, you just did, didn't you lol? Bon Apetit.

So I take that to mean you are unable of coming up with a cohesive theory of how all this happened?  I would love to hear your version, so I could poke holes in it, like you guys do with the official story.

Cap-Z-ro