Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wind Turbine Competitor Steps in well maybe? Enter Wind Pipe

Started by infringer, August 18, 2009, 07:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutchy1966

Hi,

As far as I can see it doesn't say that there are no moving parts.....

It reads:  Because of the simplicity of design, and elimination of rotating components, the new wind towers are expected to have three times the useful life of a wind turbine generator.

So probably there are moving parts, just no rotating ones....

regards,

Dutchy

DreamThinkBuild

Quote from: dutchy1966 on August 23, 2009, 10:48:32 AM
Hi,

As far as I can see it doesn't say that there are no moving parts.....

It reads:  Because of the simplicity of design, and elimination of rotating components, the new wind towers are expected to have three times the useful life of a wind turbine generator.

So probably there are moving parts, just no rotating ones....

Thanks Dutchy for the clarification.

@Infringer which generating tech would it be closest too  ???
RF?
Electrostatic?
Linear/Mechanical generator?
Piezoelectric?
Sound/vibration/pressure?
Solar/Thermal?
Nuclear?  ;)
Plasma?
Tube full of split ring resonators?
any others?

infringer

I will build it soon most likely...

It does consist of coils and magnets I am glad to see others are reading this.

Cylinder mags sit in the tube flipped so that the magnets have a space due to the repelling force of the magnets so the magnets are the moving part so to speak... The coils I am unfamiliar with how to go about putting the coils but... For those of you who want to ride along with me I will tell you I have only a few things on order right now no where near the complete setup.

Anyways as the air blows in there is a pressure element and all the cylinder mags bounce moving through the coils like a giant shaker flashlight "induction"

This is great enough in principal for me to test it.

I have ordered 3/16" acrylic rod.
And 6 cylinder magnets with a 1/4" hole in the middle 100lbs of pull force I am hoping this will do the trick but I may need to use something like 1/8 steel I am not sure really 100% but to me this seemed like an epiphany moment when I thought of it.

I hope this is not a let down and I have not wasted anyone's time here and if I have ruffled any feathers or wasted time I am sorry.

but this is the design it all just popped into my head just how the hell can he do this and generate significant electricity ...

Challanges:

How to wind and place the coils in the tube ...

How to make the air inlet possibly rubber made dish with an elbow....

But then how do I make the bearing assembly for it so that it spins freely but yet catches a significant amount of air.

How do we distribute the air best two pipes one inside the other ...

Basically this device is somewhat like the wave generators now that I think of it I almost wonder if that is not what brought this idea to him.

Anyhow I am up for improvement ideas if anyone cares to chime in but a magnet through a coil is a sound proven principal for generation we just need the rest of the design to follow the thought concept.

Who knows I could be entirely wrong and he could use a wind belt or a piston but I don't see it as possible given the current photo this is the only thing that makes mechanical sense to me.

Thank You for your time and patience and interest in this project.

Cats out of the bag is it worth catching you be the judge but I think we could make this generator with ease I would love to see an open source guide for this so that each and every person could make this device with ease no big special tools no expensive machines or anything something anyone could do from there home!

This is my vision.

Weather or not it is the way his design works I do not know but just seems logical to me that it may just prove useful.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Cloxxki

Hmmm, not sure I'm smart enough to understand, but look forward to your build :-)

I also don't understand how great compression or acceleration or air is to be expected without a second cone at the back, to decompress the air. I don't see how airflow is maximized before we're going tap in on it's inertia. O well.

PhiScience

Hi,

The first challenge I see from this design is keeping the open end of the funnel into the wind. It will naturally point small end first into the wind, this will cause a negative pressure in the pipe. To get positive air flow through the pipe you will need to steer the open end of the funnel in to the wind using some sort of a tail, but from the picture there is no type of steering device so maybe he is using the negative air flow.

I have worked on porting racecar cylinder heads for years and I know that there is a lot of potential to increase the volume and velocity of air through a pipe. Some small aerodynamic changes can increase airflow dramatically.

But what does the air do to create electricity, that's the question.
The function of science is to make observations and measurements and to find correlations between the observed facts.