Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Submerged spark gap

Started by Cloxxki, August 25, 2009, 05:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Late night brain fart.

Water submerged spark gap, does that work at all? And it it does, is the water impressed, in: does it split? Or just lots of steam?
My next question would be about a typical spark gap inside a steam chamber.

Feel free to burn me off for being stupid, I'm trying to catch up with half a lifetime I could have been educating myself on stuff that matters.
I'm hoping that I'll one day have a good stupid idea that a better scientist will tak to the next level. Else, I'll help out a mad scientist with my more commercial skills.

Thanks,
J

onthecuttingedge2005

Cloxxki

Thanks Jerry. That's more than I expected :-)

http://bingofuel.online.fr/bingofuel/html/bfr10.htm

Interesting that with such high reacting rates and huge temperature, the freed Hydrogen doesn't at least partially ignite against that 1.16% of Oxygen.

It may not be efficient, but should be great for a dragster style race car on water-on-demand :-) Small pre-charged battery for 10 seconds worth of burst...0.5 litres of water all burned up, almost half being pure hydrogren.

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Clox.

Jeans site has many other experiments of intrest as well.

I have been apart of Jeans site for a little over a decade but the site got slow and I got burnt out on keeping track of what's going on there.

I think Jean also got a small engine to recycle the Bingo exhaust reaction so that very little of the fuel was wasted but it has been awhile since I kept up on it.

I was also on the Lifters group for about a decade, that's how come I played with Fly backs and such. Jean sort of amplified my in-ambitions for UFO tech more so than I already was but theoretically I have surpassed the use of electrons for the use of Trapped and amplified light as a propulsion systems.

Jerry ;)