Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention of motion less generation of electric power

Started by powercat, August 26, 2009, 08:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

I think we should email him and ask him about the external power source going into the box. I think he said it was 12 volts and he has not measured or taken that power into the equation.
Would be good to see if it can power a motor with the same results.
Mark

gyulasun

Quote from: hartiberlin on August 26, 2009, 01:39:36 PM
Looks really interesting.

From the video, if it is not faked one can clearly see a power
amplification.

But he says, that he is using no magnets and no transformers,
so why does he call it a MEG ?

I have emailed him to come over here.

Regards, Stefan.

Hello Stefan,

He does not call it a MEG he calles it a motionless generator (he does not include the "electromagnetic" word which the MEG has in the middle).

He has written an hour ago at his video link the following answer:

So how does this invention work ?

it works through software and follow a patern of switchinhg technology which boost the voltages from 30 volts to 220 volts but reduces current

during the process the the movement of electrons generates its own rersonance and a more power out comes out

the principal is some thing like negative resistor but the technique used is different
this is my own theory which i have converted into practical means

I hope he can come over to this forum and share some more, depending on his patent application...

rgds, Gyula

markdansie

hi all,
I have been in email correspondence with the inventor.
He is very open about this. I am arranging for an engineer to go and check it out in the UK.
The wire going down powering the unit is 12 volts and runs at .25 amps (240MA)
The unit is scalable and been tested to 1000va so far with larger units planned.
I have no idea if this really works or not, or has been suggested it just tricks the power meter. Either way I would mind having one on my power meter.
if I get further updates and if the engineer checks it out I will inform you all
Mark

derricka

Until I know more about the circuit, instinct and experience tells me that this is most likely a measurement mistake caused by power being chopped at high frequencies that confuse meters designed only to work properly at 50/60 Hz. Another possibility, all those capacitors on the board could altering the power factor.
Hooking this circuit up to a wide bandwidth power meter, like a Clarke Hess 2330 Watt meter would be a great start. Lab grade meters such as these, are very tough to fool with unusual input waveforms or frequencies.  Measuring DC power fed to an inverter of known efficiency, is another testing method.  Anyway, hope to learn more about what is going on with this circuit.

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum