Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New invention of motion less generation of electric power

Started by powercat, August 26, 2009, 08:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Yes,that's possible but quite complicated (probably needs a microcontroller)

listener191

Quote from: forest on November 30, 2010, 03:45:39 PM
Yes,that's possible but quite complicated (probably needs a microcontroller)

Well the basic scheme I am building is using 4000 CMOS, so it is not so compact as a micro controller. The floating drivers for the series MOSFETS are a little more complex. I have a scheme using a capacitive coupled floating DC supply for each driver. The drivers are opto isolators (photo transistor). A better choice would be photovoltaic couplers, as they develop their own DC for driving the MOSFET gate and this would be simplest arrangement. Winsonali had difficulties in this area, due to lack of hard MOSFET turn on. I have kept away from bootstrap dedicated driver IC's, as they are too fragile for experimentation. I thought I would get the basic scheme working as a voltage controlled sine generator and then explore from there.

gyulasun

Normally voltage multipliers do not increase output power but voltage amplitude. Have you considered this? 
Sorry to ask this but unless you know a trick or two you would not get extra output I am afraid.

listener191

Precharged capacitors i.e. ones not completely discharged, can be used in voltage multiplier converters with an efficiency of 95%.
I would expect this device not to be any more efficient than this (at best), but I want to explore what Winsonali was referring to as resonance within his circuit. Of course building this in stages is required to realise this.

winsonali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnPu6b6K7Hc

i have used the same technique in developing energy saving fan this video is an exhibition where we have displayed the energy saving

the voice in video is bit distrubed and i have no information regarding this an on my website  i am still researching in the same area