Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Moon photos , do they really show the Apollo landing gear ?

Started by hartiberlin, August 26, 2009, 11:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

You know I cant say they did or did not go to the moon. But what would be nice is if we had a satellite orbiting the moon, and then did the moon like we do google earth. Then everyone could see the moon in fairly nice detail. Now I dont know if they can get a satellite to orbit the moon,  but if they can that would be a good thing to solve alot of unresolved issues, and be good for educational images, for kids, schools and researchers.

CuriousChris

It amazes me that the people who claim we never went to the moon are also the people who believe Aliens created crop circles and accuse the government of hiding/suppressing (super)technology.

You can't have it both ways. Either we are complete morons and can't make to the moon or its possible. If Aliens can make it here over light years why can't we make it a few hundred thousand klicks.

The argument that the shadows are wrong is wrong. The shadows are absolutely correct. something rising above the ground has shadows cast from them, something indenting into the ground (craters) have shadows formed in them. the sun shines on one side of the rising object and on the opposite side of the sunken object.

There is nothing apparently faked about the photo's I have seen.

CC

raburgeson

I'm sure they went to the moon. I was saying they have never shown you a real picture from space. I just look at the supposed leak information on Apollo 20.
It is as fake as the rest of the crap that comes from government sources. They did not deviate from their artwork one bit. They lock up our time arguing about what we are seeing on the pictures and the pictures are not real. Go download the mars map and the moon map and then view the pictures they have been showing us. It's a 3D model. Type in search missing crater on the moon. Try explosions and vehicles rushing away. The second one is rather old and questionable about results. They are up there, we are just not included in the details. The search is for the truth. They are hiding everything they do in space. All the scientists that know are afraid the talk. That would be committing career suicide. You don't want to take my word for this but, I'm sure you don't want to take theirs either. I'm not sure of the final result of the truth. I am sure even on a stack of Bibles in front of a judge with their right hand raised you're not going to get the truth from the government. I still don't have a camera on a telescope. Blew my wad on a rare Earth mineral. I will have to make this a priority in the near future. I know were they don't spray chemtrails at and can likely get higher resolution pictures with better zoom than they give you on the net with a 6 inch reflector. How many of you have wondered about that and why our scientists do not work with their own data?

There are other layers on these pictures too. On a panorama I can show you three monkeys sitting with their legs crossed and the first one has his hand over his eyes and the second one has his hands over his ears and the third one has his hand over his mouth and, that's really rich considering the source it came from.

TinselKoala

Quote from: stevensrd1 on September 28, 2010, 07:40:47 AM
You know I cant say they did or did not go to the moon. But what would be nice is if we had a satellite orbiting the moon, and then did the moon like we do google earth. Then everyone could see the moon in fairly nice detail. Now I dont know if they can get a satellite to orbit the moon,  but if they can that would be a good thing to solve alot of unresolved issues, and be good for educational images, for kids, schools and researchers.

http://www.google.com/moon/

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/20feb_orbitingthemoon/

CuriousChris

I absolutely agree 100% Our government lies, through its collective teeth. Your government (the US) is one of the worst in the "free world" <== important!

But ask yourself how many times have they(both) actually succeeded in lying? We know they are dishonest because of the number of times they have been caught. Ponder that.

Then think how can they possible keep something as huge as the lunar missions covered up for so long?

Quote from: raburgeson on October 15, 2010, 06:09:30 PM
I still don't have a camera on a telescope. Blew my wad on a rare Earth mineral. I will have to make this a priority in the near future. I know were they don't spray chemtrails at and can likely get higher resolution pictures with better zoom than they give you on the net with a 6 inch reflector. How many of you have wondered about that and why our scientists do not work with their own data?

Before you decide on spending this money, make sure you can use your nice 'scope for other uses. It would take awesome shots of the night sky, maybe even near galaxies. Wow the first time I saw a galaxy outside of the milky way through a telescope it floored me, even though it was just a small collection of pinpricks of light.

But as I said look at this page before you decide
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2008/08/12/moon-hoax-why-not-use-telescopes-to-look-at-the-landers/

There are plenty of others you can use to verify the statements on that page.

I come from a family of religious zealots. I understand paranoia and conspiracy theory. Honestly don't go down that path. In the end you just die full of doubt after a life of worry. Even if its true its not actually worth the worry. We have limited time on this planet. some things we should just accept. or put it another way, pick our fights carefully.

CC

P.S. My fight is to prove Newton wrong. or at least the current interpretations of Newtons work ;)

P.S.S
To explain the "free world" <== important bit...
I see so many people who accuse governments in the free world of being evil, yada yada yada. why is it these people go on about the evil of such governments. would you prefer to live in a "non free" society ruled by religious zealots, evil dictators so on and so forth. not me I'll put up with my less than perfect but mostly benign government.