Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

More and More People Catching Onto Vaccine Murder Plot

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 29, 2009, 06:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

What was in your link MK...it won't open for me.

" Yes vaccine can be dangerous but , i don't believe it to be the problem here .

I fear nano tech rf chip , tagging everyone , combining it with the change to digital tv liberating the old analog system for a retrofitting a spy system. "

Don't forget their plans for depopulation...they will be chipping the 'keepers" though.

Regards...

lwh

Mmmmm.  This is surreal. 

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE58F3A720090916

It's so at odds with my understanding of the matter it's almost beyond funny. 

Cap-Z-ro

"
Mmmmm.  This is surreal.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE58F3A720090916

It's so at odds with my understanding of the matter it's almost beyond funny. "

And isn't interesting that 'they' didn't think to mention those recurring death stats when they were reporting on deaths ''from" the flu.

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Cap-Z-ro said:
What was in your link MK...it won't open for me.
@Cap-Z-ro
It did run for me.  A Disclose TV statement by a man.  I didn't have earphones at the time, so I didn't start the clip.  But it did do something and show a clip.

If I don't put in my Mandriva disk in the CD drive, certain sites won't load for me, either.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.