Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Steven Marks and Earth's Gravitational Field

Started by leeroyjenkinsii, September 02, 2009, 10:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeroyjenkinsii

I got a nutty idea folks that I demand you take entirely seriously.  Ok. So we know we can create an electrical flow from a shifting/pulsing magnetic field.  We also know that the earth's magnetic field is not shifting but constant.  How do we generate electricity from this?  We clearly can't make it shift but maybe we can pulse it to a collector.  How do we do this?  We have to create a magnetic blocker and turn it on and off at some frequency to allow the current in the collector to move and be picked up.  This magnetic blocker has to have a lower electrical cost than the electricity collected.  What can be used to block the magnetism for a period?  Can plasma block a magnetic field or perhaps another magnetic field from the coils around the collector?  Can the coils around the collector not only block the earth's magnetic field at a given frequency but also channel that energy as well somehow...perhaps during the de-energized phase of the cycle.

So my theory in essence is block the earth's magnetic field....unblock the earth's magnetic field creating a pulse and collect this electricity...block the earth's magnetic field....unblock and collect, etc. etc. I suppose the higher the frequency for this the more electricity can be collected.  Also if you can use the energy during the blocking phase as well then that would be great too. 

Let me know what you guys are thinking about this.  If it sounds possible but you have the urge to knock it don't.  I could care less who takes the credit if it works.  Hell I'll probably forget I posted this.

Also, it seems that great resonance would benefit this process to such as the techniques used at witricity.com.