Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I see an economic diasater coming...

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, September 03, 2009, 01:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the American economy will ever improve?

Yes, definitely
Possibly, in the long run
No, it will worsen
Undecided

onthecuttingedge2005

out of 50 states as a whole the unemployement rate is only 9.4%, this is not enough to collapse a nation, you would have to approach about 25% nation wide unemployement to do any real damage.

now that doesn't mean your 'county or state' won't collapse. just not the nation.

there is still a 90.6% employement rate in the nation as a whole, there is still way to much infrastructure for this very huge enonomy to collapse, the inflation isn't very high either and it to is reversing.

the country got hit hard I can grant you that but it won't do enough damage to keep the U.S from ever getting back off its knees.

and as soon as the wars stop the economy will pick up just like after all the other wars.

here is the current inflation rates;

Jerry :)

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on September 04, 2009, 06:51:51 PM

Money?  It's running out and there won't be any in the future.  The military/political corporate machinery may try and keep things going on be declaring WWIII on the Muslims.

--Lee

Hi Lee.

I really think this is a bad statement saying a war on Muslims, America is not at war with Muslims, it is at war with radical terrorists against governments.
it just so happens that most are Muslim but that has nothing to do with the war.

we in the United States have plenty of Muslims blended with our society and I don't see any police or military locking them up because their Muslim, we are not at war with Muslims?

most Muslims are good people just like the rest of us, they are just getting a bad name because of radicals trying to conquer their governments and take rule as Muslim radicals and probably force dictatorship into the country by an Iron Fist.

we have a very nice blend of multi-culture and diversity in this country.

there will always be criminals in any race or creed but what can one do to eliminate the crime? The Prisons are full. build more prisons?

Jerry  :)

lltfdaniel1

68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

onthecuttingedge2005

BBC doesn't know squat about America, I live here, I should know better than the BBC.

British Broadcast belongs with the rest of the foreign media.

more fear mongering, fear mongering is a tactic, well BBC, if America collapses then you got a whole lot of crap to deal with yourself, all those terrorist that want to change your little BBC country to an 'Iron fist' Muslim world ruled by radical muslim shia law. America is the only one whose going to save your butt. pull your head out of your arse!

or are you just making good conversation!?

Babylon area was given the confusion of language by God but was also given the confusion of religion for the whole of the world! why is that! I wonder!

Jerry :)

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005 said:
...out of 50 states as a whole the unemployement rate is only 9.4%, this is not enough to collapse a nation, you would have to approach about 25% nation wide unemployement to do any real damage. ...
Hi jerry,
You're correct in your exact opinion:  The official national unemployment rate is right at 9.7%(about 23-26 year high).
But nobody is being told:  The unofficial, noncompetitive job seeker, who quit looking for work, isn't being counted.  Really.  I my state(Calif.), the official rate is about 11-11.5% that might make the unofficial rate at nearly 25%.

The favorable exchange rate for the dollar and the tourist industry in San Francisco is saving the state---temporarily.  Otherwise businesses are closing regularly.  I see it several times a week on the train into downtown on the main streets.

To say, "It doesn't look good for the future", is a guarded understatement.  There are subtle, hidden problems that can become very, very! serious in due course.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.