Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I see an economic diasater coming...

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, September 03, 2009, 01:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the American economy will ever improve?

Yes, definitely
Possibly, in the long run
No, it will worsen
Undecided

the_big_m_in_ok

lwh said:
... the few (three in the whole world?) sellers aren't helping by not responding to e-mails.  There are phone numbers I can try but I don't want to be given the same treatment over the phone.  Makes me wonder.
@lwh
Can you get to the street address for their office in Australia?  If they're closed, you have your answer.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

lwh

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on October 23, 2009, 03:50:19 PM

Can you get to the street address for their office in Australia?  If they're closed, you have your answer.

--Lee

Funnily enough, in all of the places they could have been in the whole country, they're just about 10-15 kilometers from where I am.  Looked them up with Google earth and it looks like they must be in a strip of businesses fronting a light industrial area.  I can't get there easily though so I'll probably try giving them a call.  However, buying unusual imported things here often involves ridiculous price mark-ups, sometimes to the point where it's cheaper to just get it sent over from somewhere else.  That's why I was interested in hearing from the U.S seller too. 

I was also fishing to see if anyone here has actually bought one of these things from anywhere, as I must admit I've been starting to wonder if there might be some kind of suppression or obstructing of this technology going on. 

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: lwh said:
quote]
Funnily enough, in all of the places they could have been in the whole country, they're just about 10-15 kilometers from where I am.  Looked them up with Google earth and it looks like they must be in a strip of businesses fronting a light industrial area. 
Right.  Lots of businesses like that in the States.  Then there's the malls.   ::)
I can't get there easily though so I'll probably try giving them a call.  However, buying unusual imported things here often involves ridiculous price mark-ups, sometimes to the point where it's cheaper to just get it sent over from somewhere else.  That's why I was interested in hearing from the U.S seller too.
Well, Australia is quite a ways from the U.S. and Europe.  Asia is nearby,though.
I was also fishing to see if anyone here has actually bought one of these things from anywhere, as I must admit I've been starting to wonder if there might be some kind of suppression or obstructing of this technology going on.
There are patents in large numbers for water purifiers and oceanic water desalinators.  That might be some of the problem.  "Proprietary information", you know.  That way they can corner the market, so to speak.

But, back on the topic:

The current commercial property and office building market bubble is about to pop.  Loans were issued for top prices and these prices are severely depressed now.   Retail revenue is insufficient to keep up payments and loans are about to reset to higher payments in 6-12 months.

That's not all:
Thousands of home loans here in Northern California are also about to reset to higher rates.  This is very serious.  The "recovery" could end.

Lastly,
British analysts predict the English housing prices could fall 20-40% further unless something is done to reverse the trend with refinancing or other means.
Also dire for the Europeans:  Milk prices are terribly low for the Western Europeans.  A large segment of the European economy is "hanging on a cliff."

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

triffid

You guys should check out this website www.grandpappy.info/  .There is a lot of info on how to survive the hard times coming including shelf lives of canned foods,dry foods,and drugs.Most canned goods will last 46 years.90% of the drugs the US miltary tested were safe and effective 15 years later.Nitroglycerin,insulin, & fishoil pills not safe after expiration dates.Salt,baking soda,&sugar can last forever if stored properly.Bottled water is good for 18 months.30 years for dry goods such as white rice,wheat,pinto beans,macaroni,rolled oats and potato flakes.Keep in proper sealed containers away from insects,heat and light.20 years for powdered milk.Sounds like to me this website should be checked out for all the other info I have not mentioned.Triffid

triffid

2010 and 2012 both look like real hard times coming to me.triffid