Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I see an economic diasater coming...

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, September 03, 2009, 01:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the American economy will ever improve?

Yes, definitely
Possibly, in the long run
No, it will worsen
Undecided

casman1969

Even the World Banks are screwed... Time to pay the fiddler.
Last two You-Tubes on the page will sum it all up.

http://www.riseupforamerica.com/worldbanksrule.html

I've been busy trying to make a difference and had to put FE on the backburners but just like Herpes.., I'll be back.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: triffid on October 28, 2009, 12:40:13 PM
One can stock up on bars of soap and smokes for barter,I guess.Triffid
Good idea, triffid.
I have a small storage unit to put things like cans of food, electronic parts for a radiant energy wire system like some threads on the Extracting... Forum.

There are places to hide and stash things, even here in a city like San Francisco.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

I saw an Internet ad(advert, in Britain) a few days ago. 
As much as it was a promotional message, it maintained only about 10% of eligible homeowners have taken advantage of the American Gov't economic bailout and refinanced their mortgages.

Many of those subprime and Alt-A mortgages will reset to higher rates in the next few months.  That's about 6.5-8.5 million households.  Do these people have that much money to spend?  I doubt it.  In this recession, whoever loses their job through layoff has the same monetary predicament as having a risky subprime loan.   

Some homeowners could find themselves on the streets.

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

In Forbes magazine, Nov. 16, pg. 26, Ron Paul predicted a second great depression for the world and he maintained the current "recovery" would be short lived.  The Great Depression acted the same way before it really got started in the early 30's.

He didn't go far enough, in my opinion.  The collapse is coming because there are more problems looming on the horizon in this time period than in the Thirties. (The war in SE Asia, the impossibly high deficit, Hurricane Katrina and other costly disasters in the recent past---the present---and the future, poorly educated citizens compared to the Thirties, credit markets as a bubble just like the housing market bubble, and others.)

2010 at best, will probably be terrible for most people economically.

--Lee

the_big_m_in_ok

X00013 said:
Understand ur needs as a human to survive from your wants, u need 4 things, firepower,firepower,firepower, and food.
The fourth one I'm getting ready to stock up on with cans and a can opener or two.

I'd avoid most people after the economy collapses.  The movie The Road with Viggo Mortenson is the reason why.   You never can tell what's around the next corner.
The first three ask for trouble of you're outnumbered.  I've always eventually seen that there's always someone around even stronger than the currently strongest man present.

--Lee