Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I see an economic diasater coming...

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, September 03, 2009, 01:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the American economy will ever improve?

Yes, definitely
Possibly, in the long run
No, it will worsen
Undecided

d3adp00l

another good reason to get more stuff into another state.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: d3adp00l on October 03, 2009, 12:27:42 AM
another good reason to get more stuff into another state.
I was going to post on another thread that:
1) The Gov't took the bailout money and bought a large share in AIG and several banks.
2) They legally own a lot of assets
3) Potentially, by Executive Order, they also own the title to your house and car.  (Some conspiracy theorists say this is true.)
4) They can(if they wish) declare a trumped-up national emergency(Swine Flu) and round up whomever they want, for the public safety.  They have the law on their side.

The thread I'm referring to above is in the We can't live without the truth Forum under the ..."they mean business" thread.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

I have actually talked to my family doctor when I had my physical a week ago, he said, it will be no different that any other flu shot because the vaccine is a dead virus, not a live shot.

he said there is no chance of having a GB reaction as those of the live virus administered in the 70's.

our doctor is a really good friend of the family and he wouldn't lie about it.

if you have a good family doctor then ask them about it.

so far there has been no deaths or major symptoms of the current swine flu vaccine in clinical trials to my knowledge.

I think the paranoid fear mongers are brainwashing again to destablize our nation by spreading non peer reviewed researched propaganda to the public domain as usual.

MasterPlaster

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on October 03, 2009, 01:53:53 AM
I think the paranoid fear mongers are brainwashing again to destablize our nation by spreading non peer reviewed researched propaganda to the public domain as usual.

Ok we are all paranoid. Don't forget to get your doctor to write you a prescription for Prozac whilst you are there getting your injection.

I asked a family member who is high up in a hospital (not in US). He said neither he nor any of his colleagues know any case of this fatal flu in any hospital.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: MasterPlaster on October 03, 2009, 05:10:42 AM
Ok we are all paranoid. Don't forget to get your doctor to write you a prescription for Prozac whilst you are there getting your injection.

Prozac might cut down on the amount of suicide bombers. to much mental illness going unchecked these days around the world.

I asked a family member who is high up in a hospital (not in US). He said neither he nor any of his colleagues know any case of this fatal flu in any hospital.

as of 01 May 2009 - 7:00 PDT

Mexico
168 suspected deaths (less than a third of them confirmed so far)
Approximately 2000 to 2,500 suspected cases

US
1 death
109 confirmed cases (at least)

New Zealand
No deaths
4 confirmed cases and 12 probable cases

Canada
No deaths
34 confirmed cases

UK
No deaths
8 confirmed cases

Spain
No deaths
13 confirmed cases

Germany
No deaths
4 confirmed cases

Israel
No deaths
2 confirmed cases

Costa Rica
No deaths
2 confirmed cases

Austria
No deaths
1 confirmed case

The Netherlands (Holland)
No deaths
1 confirmed case

Switzerland
No deaths
1 confirmed Case

Confirmed cases of secondary transmission (the infected person caught it from another person in the same country) have been reported it the USA, Canada, Spain, and Germany.

I really don't see any reason to get a mandatory flu shot, I haven't heard of the military getting one yet so I think this forced H1N1 vaccine is a bunch of hype.

I myself have never had a flu shot and I haven't had the flu in over 8 years!